Bushed
Daps
Josh from Resident Evil 5

1221186-josh_stone_resident_evil_5_character_artwork.jpg
images

Marine character "Rookie" in the 2010 Alien vs Predator reboot

latest
500px-Rookie_intro.png

So a mixed person can't claim either ethnicity? :what: Are we still in 2015?...sounds like grandpa here broke a fuse. Let's also keep in mind that science already proved that there's no such thing as 100% of any race, its all been muddled a very very long time ago.

Miss us with the bs you damn well know what a Black Woman is, what a Caucasian woman is and what a mixed race woman is. Clowns like you suddenly become obtuse and mysteriously don't know what a Black Woman is:duck: when topics like these crop up and like @marcuz said act like AA's and Africans are watered down on a wide scale like Brazilians. FOH:camby:

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Y'all remember the fukkery that ensued when white people found out they were going to have to play ads cj in San Andreas? :laff: you saw white cj skins the week after release.:mjlol:

Kinfolk, I was a member on gamefaqs when gtasa came out and damn near every post on that forum was them complaining about CJ. They had homemade patches in like a matter of hours :dead:

Gamefaqs around that time was something else. As soon as the game was announced at that E3 the cacery went into overload.

''Wtf is this? Its not that hes black i just want to play as a classy criminal, not some thug gangsta'

16 yr old me: Because Tommy Vercetti was classy huh? :mjpls:

Cac: :skip:

The GameStop customer reviews before the game came out was :mjlol:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
stop it, b, african americans aint THAT mixed. you dudes would have us believe we're all watered down mutts like the brazilians. dudes like you have an agenda when you try to pretend you dont know what black is.

Science has already proved, several times throughout the many decades, that we are watered down mutts. If you're that confused by the notion, get a DNA test, you'll be (un)pleasantly surprised. Don't let the melatonin in your skin fool you, you might not be "as black" as you think you are.

its not irrelevant, its totally relevant and its not a loaded question. if you were a black man with a black woman, you wouldnt preform all these mental gymnastics. you're either biracial or a black man with a white woman, so which is it?

If you think logical thinking is considered a "mental gymnastic" you need to get out more....or do some very simple research. As I posted before, its a loaded question/red herring/no true scotsman fallacy...you're pandering, not gonna work.

french is a nationality, white or black isn't.

Look up the word semantics - we're gonna run in circles if we focus on that part of the discussion.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Miss us with the bs you damn well know what a Black Woman is, what a Caucasian woman is and what a mixed race woman is. Clowns like you suddenly become obtuse and mysteriously don't know what a Black Woman is:duck: when topics like these crop up and like @marcuz said act like AA's and Africans are watered down on a wide scale like Brazilians. FOH:camby:

And yet when I ask people like you to show me what a "black" woman is you either don't know what you're talking about, have done little research, or post a pic of a woman with a lot of melatonin in her skin. As I already posted, DNA tests have proven that no one is 100% "black", we're all mixed, but people like using the brown paper bag test, as if it clarifies anything. The minute you use that or any other flawed frame of thinking, is the minuted I ignore all statements.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Science has already proved, several times throughout the many decades, that we are watered down mutts. If you're that confused by the notion, get a DNA test, you'll be (un)pleasantly surprised. Don't let the melatonin in your skin fool you, you might not be "as black" as you think you are.

stop it, b. all of my grand parents are from the deep south and they're dark skinned. most blacks are not that mixed to the point where we're racially ambiguous, stop lying. you dudes have a flat out agenda which is why you wont answer my question.
If you think logical thinking is considered a "mental gymnastic" you need to get out more....or do some very simple research. As I posted before, its a loaded question/red herring/no true scotsman fallacy...you're pandering, not gonna work.

typing all of this when you could just answer a simple question :laff: dudes like you are so full of shyt.

And yet when I ask people like you to show me what a "black" woman is you either don't know what you're talking about, have done little research, or post a pic of a woman with a lot of melatonin in her skin. As I already posted, DNA tests have proven that no one is 100% "black", we're all mixed, but people like using the brown paper bag test, as if it clarifies anything. The minute you use that or any other flawed frame of thinking, is the minuted I ignore all statements.

i gave you several examples and you glossed over them. once again, no one said ANYTHING about 100% black; that's YOU. but we all know what black people look like, and we dont look biracial with blue eyes and straight hair; FOR THE MOST PART. which is why you keep ducking me when i ask you to post a pic of ANY black chick who looks like that main protagonist -- you cant.

dudes like you are usually biracials trying to ride the wave of blackness, or you're black men that date outside the race but still want to claim pro-blackness

Last edited:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
stop it, b. all of my grand parents are from the deep south and they're dark skinned. most blacks are not that mixed to the point where we're racially ambitious, stop lying. you dudes have a flat out agenda which is why you wont answer my question.

typing all of this when you could just answer a simple question :laff: dudes like you are so full of shyt.

i gave you several examples and you glossed over them. once again, no one said ANYTHING about 100% black; that's YOU. but we all know what black people look like, and we dont look biracial with blue eyes and straight hair; FOR THE MOST PART. which is why you keep ducking me when i ask you to post a pic of ANY black chick who looks like that main protagonist.
Not to get into the argument but this is why we hardly have any black protagonists from big budget games because we're (black people) are so accepting of racially ambiguous characters. We need to put our foot down and what is and isn't black instead of accepting essentially white chracters with tan skin.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not to get into the argument but this is why we hardly have any black protagonists from big budget games because we're (black people) are so accepting of racially ambiguous characters. We need to put our foot down and what is and isn't black instead of accepting essentially white chracters with tan skin.
exactly

honestly, i've never played a game that had a solo, black female protagonist. but i've played several games with racially ambiguous 'clementine' styled females that can pass for a bit of anything.

Last edited: