Lets make a list of games where the main protagonist is black

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The main character from the Bioshock 2 DLC was black. Potentially the best DLC I've purchased

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
anyone who has two black parents, really no need to dig into pics. gabrielle union, kelly rowland, regina hall, etc. better yet, show me 1 black female that looks like that remember me chick that ISNT mixed.

We're all mixed, science already dropped this gem decades ago. What you're talking about is melatonin. I can link plenty of pictures of persons of the lighter hue, but it's still irrelevant, the waters have been muddled, we're all mixed. There's even light skinned Himba women.

yeah i am, but there's always an agenda behind dudes that co-sign the one drop rule. its usually biracials or nikkas with a white girl, so which do you fall under?

Irrelevant, that's not only a red herring, but a loaded question.

it not semantics, just clarifying that french isnt a race.

Neither is "white" or "black"....semantics, they fukk us all.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So a mixed person can't claim either ethnicity? :what: Are we still in 2015?...sounds like grandpa here broke a fuse. Let's also keep in mind that science already proved that there's no such thing as 100% of any race, its all been muddled a very very long time ago.

Obviously most people have traces of mixed blood unless you came from an isolated tribe in Africa or some shyt so not many people are a 100% pure. Nor are most things in life.

A piece of iron will have impurities in its structure and still be considered a piece of iron. You mix iron and carbon then it becomes steel. Mulattos are a mixture of black and white, there isn't an either or here.

Name anything else in existence where you can combine 2 different things and come out with something labeled either / or. You can't

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Oh+gta_746409_4081760.jpg

yep, soon as the pc version came out (like a year later) they created a white CJ patch for it :heh: but real talk them cacs loved playing as a nikka
Them CAC's were so mad, I remember these clowns talking about "I want some mobster crime not some dumb ****** gang banger"
:smh: I guess the world was a different place back then

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Obviously most people have traces of mixed blood unless you came from an isolated tribe in Africa or some shyt so not many people are a 100% pure. Nor are most things in life.

A piece of iron will have impurities in its structure and still be considered a piece of iron. You mix iron and carbon then it becomes steel. Mulattos are a mixture of black and white, there isn't an either or here.

Name anything else in existence where you can combine 2 different things and come out with something labeled either / or. You can't

Humans happen to be far more flexible than steel...you know, with all that cognitive thinking, either way the whole brown bag logic is flawed, since DNA testing has already proved (yes even from Tribes of all sorts) that there is a mix however small it may be. We're picking at straws if we decide to think someone can't consider themselves "black" because they're mixed. In context to the video game character, I already addressed she would be considered creole, but that's ethnicity, not some flawed rating of melatonin.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

You started off by saying everybody is mixed. Then how could a person have a "white" and "black" parent? Wouldn't they both be mixed?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them CAC's were so mad, I remember these clowns talking about "I want some mobster crime not some dumb ****** gang banger"
:smh: I guess the world was a different place back then
hell nah, white people made the same complaints about franklin. luckily, rockstar learned from the last time and gave them 2 white playable characters as well

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We're all mixed, science already dropped this gem decades ago. What you're talking about is melatonin. I can link plenty of pictures of persons of the lighter hue, but it's still irrelevant, the waters have been muddled, we're all mixed. There's even light skinned Himba women.

stop it, b, african americans aint THAT mixed. you dudes would have us believe we're all watered down mutts like the brazilians. dudes like you have an agenda when you try to pretend you dont know what black is.

Irrelevant, that's not only a red herring, but a loaded question.

its not irrelevant, its totally relevant and its not a loaded question. if you were a black man with a black woman, you wouldnt preform all these mental gymnastics. you're either biracial or a black man with a white woman, so which is it?

Neither is "white" or "black"....semantics, they fukk us all.
french is a nationality, white or black isn't.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Did any mention enter the matrix yet? sure you could play as that asian dude but trill og rocked with Niobe. :birdman:
Jesus can we stop with this crapping on mixed people stuff. Can't we just agree to disagree and move on? like dang man.