Lets make a list of games where the main protagonist is black

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
exactly

honestly, i've never played a game that had a solo, black female protagonist. but i've played several games with racially amphibious 'clementine' styled females that can pass for a bit of anything.
Hell I thought Clementine was white and was confused why everyone thought she was Lee's daughter :heh:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Humans happen to be far more flexible than steel...you know, with all that cognitive thinking, either way the whole brown bag logic is flawed, since DNA testing has already proved (yes even from Tribes of all sorts) that there is a mix however small it may be. We're picking at straws if we decide to think someone can't consider themselves "black" because they're mixed. In context to the video game character, I already addressed she would be considered creole, but that's ethnicity, not some flawed rating of melatonin.

Brown paper bag logic is flawed but that was never the point I was making. a person can embrace whatever they want to embrace as far as what they want to be considered but the fact remains that if a person is mixed then that person is neither white nor black but a mixture of both.

You started off by saying everybody is mixed. Then how could a person have a "white" and "black" parent? Wouldn't they both be mixed?

A black person procreating with a cac is the same as a cac potentially raping one of your ancestors and giving you traces European blood? Or nah

I'm started to think you're as dumb as the threads you start

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Not a main character but Rodin from Bayonetta

This is his design from 2.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Did we already mention enter the matrix ? Niobe was a main protagonist
I don't know if it counts but arbiter in halo 2 you spent like half the game as him and he was voiced by Keith David
Also akuji the heartless voiced by Richard round tree
That viet nam game made by infinity ward (when they were 2015) also started a black dude