Lets make a list of games where the main protagonist is black

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Y'all remember the fukkery that ensued when white people found out they were going to have to play ads cj in San Andreas? :laff: you saw white cj skins the week after release.:mjlol:
Wow, never knew that but definitely not surprised.

Only game that comes to mind is crysis (already mentioned)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all remember the fukkery that ensued when white people found out they were going to have to play ads cj in San Andreas? :laff: you saw white cj skins the week after release.:mjlol:
Oh+gta_746409_4081760.jpg

yep, soon as the pc version came out (like a year later) they created a white CJ patch for it :heh: but real talk them cacs loved playing as a nikka

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kinfolk, I was a member on gamefaqs when gtasa came out and damn near every post on that forum was them complaining about CJ. They had homemade patches in like a matter of hours :dead:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
my frame is mind is wanting true representation, a black character voiced by a black actress/actor.

and yes, i do get upset when black folks attempt to one drop everybody into the collective.

article-2402384-1B7A09D3000005DC-595_634x785.jpg

this aint a black family

Your prejudice is clouding your rational thinking. What's 100% black to you? I hope its not a skin color, because then you're either trolling or ridiculously misinformed.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your prejudice is clouding your rational thinking. What's 100% black to you? I hope its not a skin color, because then you're either trolling or ridiculously misinformed.
i didn't say anything about 100% black. we all know what black people look like, there's no need to play semantics just to obey the one drop rule. lemme guess, biracial or white girlfriend? :sas2:

You're right, she's mixed, as the game has provided, shes Aftican American, French and white. If anything, she would be considered creole.

french isn't a race, the character is mixed/racially ambiguous

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
i didn't say anything about 100% black. we all know what black people look like

No we "all" don't. Share some of examples of what you think "all" black people look like. Don't worry, I'll wait.

here's no need to play semantics just to obey the one drop rule. lemme guess, biracial or white girlfriend? :sas2:

Easy. You're dipping into ad hominem territory...

french isn't a race, the character is mixed/racially ambiguous

Who's using semantics now? :patrice:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No we "all" don't. Share some of examples of what you think "all" black people look like. Don't worry, I'll wait.

anyone who has two black parents, really no need to dig into pics. gabrielle union, kelly rowland, regina hall, etc. better yet, show me 1 black female that looks like that remember me chick that ISNT mixed.

Easy. You're dipping into ad hominem territory...

yeah i am, but there's always an agenda behind dudes that co-sign the one drop rule. its usually biracials or nikkas with a white girl, so which do you fall under?

Who's using semantics now? :patrice:
its not semantics, just clarifying that french isnt a race.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I 1000% agree with @marcuz

There isn't anything else in life where you combine 2 or more different entities and the finished product is considered one or the other.

if you're black, you're black. If you're mixed, you're mixed. They aren't one and the same
i say it all the time, if you mixed red and green, you wont get red again.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Kinfolk, I was a member on gamefaqs when gtasa came out and damn near every post on that forum was them complaining about CJ. They had homemade patches in like a matter of hours :dead:
Gamefaqs around that time was something else. As soon as the game was announced at that E3 the cacery went into overload.

''Wtf is this? Its not that hes black i just want to play as a classy criminal, not some thug gangsta'

16 yr old me: Because Tommy Vercetti was classy huh? :mjpls:

Cac: :skip:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I 1000% agree with @marcuz

There isn't anything else in life where you combine 2 or more different entities and the finished product is considered one or the other.

if you're black, you're black. If you're mixed, you're mixed. They aren't one and the same

So a mixed person can't claim either ethnicity? :what: Are we still in 2015?...sounds like grandpa here broke a fuse. Let's also keep in mind that science already proved that there's no such thing as 100% of any race, its all been muddled a very very long time ago.