Lets Keep It Reality: Nobody Beating The Spurs

AirJiggaMan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand how some people are still saying this team isn't entertaining. Their ball movement is a beautiful thing. They rain threes. Parker and Manu make some incredibly difficult/fancy plays in the lane..

They are a fun team to watch. :yeshrug:

This isn't your step brother's Spurs.

yes very fun to watch. They have the ball on a yo-yo string

calh45

Cal
Daps
I don't understand how some people are still saying this team isn't entertaining. Their ball movement is a beautiful thing. They rain threes. Parker and Manu make some incredibly difficult/fancy plays in the lane..

The reason for this is because ESPN forgot to cover them during the season. They were so busy talking about the Heat, Clippers, Lakers and OKC they didn't cover anyone else. ESPN got people brainwashed into thinking if OKC or the Lakers don't make it then it's not worth watching. They do this more with the NBA than any other league

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The reason for this is because ESPN forgot to cover them during the season. They were so busy talking about the Heat, Clippers, Lakers and OKC they didn't cover anyone else. ESPN got people brainwashed into thinking if OKC or the Lakers don't make it then it's not worth watching. They do this more with the NBA than any other league

C/s

According to ESPN there are only like 4-5 teams in the NBA (heat, lakers, Knicks, clippers, thunder). Now playoff time arrives where all games are nationally televised and Spurs are crushing the buildings. They now forced to mention us

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Profane

Daps

ESPN put up a graphic that showed spurs ranked 1st in every notable offensive category. and all i could think to myself.. this is boring? :rudy: