Lets Keep It Reality: Nobody Beating The Spurs

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Russ and thabo will contain parker you just wait:beli:

:laugh: 1-on-1 defense on anyone on the Spurs other than Duncan is pretty much irrelevant. It's about team defense because they pick and roll and screen and cut you to death and kill you with motion. I don't think the young Thunder have that type of defensive IQ and discipline yet. Russell in particular gets caught sleeping a lot. Your only hope is Durant and Westbrick exploding and being unstoppable for 6 or 7 games.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I agree man, even during the regular season I thought they might get knocked out by the 2nd round and I was sure if the Grizzlies played them in the 1st round the Griz would beat them again.

But now I am a believer, I definitely think they can beat OKC in 6 and most likely beat any team who comes out the east in 6 also.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:laugh: 1-on-1 defense on anyone on the Spurs other than Duncan is pretty much irrelevant. It's about team defense because they pick and roll and screen and cut you to death and kill you with motion. I don't think the young Thunder have that type of defensive IQ and discipline yet. Russell in particular gets caught sleeping a lot. Your only hope is Durant and Westbrick exploding and being unstoppable for 6 or 7 games.

I never said we was playing 1 on 1 learn how to read, they will be much better hedging them screen and pnr than slow ass cp3 and inexperienced bledsoe. actually DURANT gets caught sleeping alot not russell but its the playoffs they will put 100% into this matchup this isnt the regular season and they arent young no excuses.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I never said we was playing 1 on 1 learn how to read, they will be much better hedging them screen and pnr than slow ass cp3 and inexperienced bledsoe. actually DURANT gets caught sleeping alot not russell but its the playoffs they will put 100% into this matchup this isnt the regular season and they arent young no excuses.

Westbrick gets caught sleeping on defensive assignments constantly and saying someone will shut someone else down implies you're talking 1-on-1 defense. The Thunder are not equipped to handle the Spurs pick and roll game. They couldn't in the regular season and there's no need to think they will now. You know it too. P.s. Why you so mad fakkit?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Westbrick gets caught sleeping on defensive assignments constantly and saying someone will shut someone else down implies you're talking 1-on-1 defense. The Thunder are not equipped to handle the Spurs pick and roll game. They couldn't in the regular season and there's no need to think they will now. You know it too. P.s. Why you so mad fakkit?

:rudy: I guess you forgot the score of the first game memory problems i see scum
I don't bet with cac hermaphrodites.
:laff: at this swagless indian loser calling anyone a cac

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I respect OKC but to say they gonna contain parker or THE LAKERS contain parker is straight BS here is some info for some off yall

These are the 2 games SPURS BEAT OKC

Oklahoma City Thunder vs. San Antonio Spurs - Recap - February 04, 2012 - ESPN

San Antonio Spurs vs. Oklahoma City Thunder - Recap - March 16, 2012 - ESPN

These are the 2 games SPURS BEAT LAKERS

San Antonio Spurs vs. Los Angeles Lakers - Recap - April 17, 2012 - ESPN

Los Angeles Lakers vs. San Antonio Spurs - Recap - April 20, 2012 - ESPN

now both teams can beat the SPURS but in a 7 game series i just dont see it happening.
Lakers tried size first game won after that got blown out last 2
OKC tried youth and atheletic won first game lost last 2 by near a blow out

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I respect OKC but to say they gonna contain parker or THE LAKERS contain parker is straight BS here is some info for some off yall

These are the 2 games SPURS BEAT OKC

Oklahoma City Thunder vs. San Antonio Spurs - Recap - February 04, 2012 - ESPN

San Antonio Spurs vs. Oklahoma City Thunder - Recap - March 16, 2012 - ESPN

These are the 2 games SPURS BEAT LAKERS

San Antonio Spurs vs. Los Angeles Lakers - Recap - April 17, 2012 - ESPN

Los Angeles Lakers vs. San Antonio Spurs - Recap - April 20, 2012 - ESPN

now both teams can beat the SPURS but in a 7 game series i just dont see it happening.
Lakers tried size first game won after that got blown out last 2
OKC tried youth and atheletic won first game lost last 2 by near a blow out
the 2nd game was on a back to back while y'all was chilling in okc we clearly didnt care about that game, we made the score respectable but once again we will see when we play :manny:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
the 2nd game was on a back to back while y'all was chilling in okc we clearly didnt care about that game, we made the score respectable but once again we will see when we play :manny:

:rudy: No excuse we won all of our back to back to backs which we had twice PERIOD
only team in nba history to do that. I dont make excuses for my team just plain as day said yall beat us and we just adjusted and beat yall twice :win:

I RESPECT OKC AND LIKE EM but i aint blinded from the truth either