Lets Keep It Reality: Nobody Beating The Spurs

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
This finals, is going to consist of some of the most swagless player in the NBA if Spurs make it. Ratings are going to 07 bad. God please prevent this from happening.

I agree that the Ratings will take a hit if the Spurs make it to the finals but man nobody can deny that they are looking really good so far.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no reason to believe that they wont win right now... That offense is BEASTLY.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
After they beat OKC haters will say OKC wasn't shyt, then after they beat the Heat or whoever they will say it was a lockout season so it has a asterisk.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
hate to agree, but right now i cant see anyone beating them in a 7 game series

especially if they stay healthy.

right now the only teams that pose a legit threat to san antonio are okc and miami.

the coaching and 4th quarter clash between durant and westbrook style of play seems to hinder okc chances. will westbrook continue to be smart enough to turn over the keys when he see kd got it going or will he shoot them out of a few games? against the spurs cant do that.

and miami in a situation right now where wade and lebron have to play like created players on 2k12 just to get close wins vs mediocre teams that can out rebound them and out depth them. can that work vs a san antonio team this deep and this well coached? san antonio wont sit and settle for the many 3's that indiana does.

and i just see boston being too worn down if they make it to the finals.

then add the fact vs any of those teams san antonio will have home court advantage.

i just cant see them losing, they looking like they making that championship run, while everybody else just surviving in the playoffs.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Barring injury there's no doubt about it and I've felt that way since a couple games into their first round series. Imo the Celtics would have the best chance against them and even then it'd be Spurs in 6.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Lakers were the team that matched up best with the spurs imo

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't understand how some people are still saying this team isn't entertaining. Their ball movement is a beautiful thing. They rain threes. Parker and Manu make some incredibly difficult/fancy plays in the lane..

They are a fun team to watch. :yeshrug:

This isn't your step brother's Spurs.