Lets Keep It Reality: Nobody Beating The Spurs

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I don't understand how some people are still saying this team isn't entertaining. Their ball movement is a beautiful thing. They rain threes. Parker and Manu make some incredibly difficult/fancy plays in the lane..

They are a fun team to watch. :yeshrug:

a lot are still thinking bout the old Spurs. This team is different but most dont want to see that.

I still want OKC to pull it off tho. We need some new blood getting rings man.

Shockwave

Rookie
Daps
Spurs did beat OKC 2 out of 3 times. Spurs are just too deep and they know how to share the ball unlike OKC.

SA will win in 6

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If Celtics lose, I wouldn't mind seeing OKC hang the banner either. Nothing to hate. They built the team from scratch, young, exciting... etc.

But I don't really dislike the Spurs right now either.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The Lakers were the team that matched up best with the spurs imo

Honestly I think the wack ass Celtics match up with them better than any team because of their defensive discipline. They play tough and don't miss assignments. I think OKC has the best chance to beat them not because of matchups but just pure star talent though.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
at the end of the day, who cares

I care and believe it or not so do most viewers. I ain't trying to watch San Antonio. I like to watch cocky teams play each other. I like to watch superstars or players with personality play.
There's a reason Spur continue to have some of the lowest rated finals of the decade. fukk em. most people want to watch Lakers, Thunders, Knicks, and Miami in the finals.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I think the wack ass Celtics match up with them better than any team because of their defensive discipline. They play tough and don't miss assignments. I think OKC has the best chance to beat them not because of matchups but just pure star talent though.

yeah Okc is a great team but Popovich is a genius though so he's gonna punish OKC for playing bums like Perkins and Mohammad....hes gonna have okc playing 4 on 5 offensively. I feel sorry for whoever has to guard tony parker :snoop: I don't know how they're gonna defend those pick and rolls and account for the shooters

I like the Lakers vs the Spurs because of the huge advantage on the interior and the fact that yall don't have a defender who can make kobe struggle

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I care and believe it or not so do most viewers. I ain't trying to watch San Antonio. I like to watch cocky teams play each other. I like to watch superstars or players with personality play.
There's a reason Spur continue to have some of the lowest rated finals of the decade. fukk em. most people want to watch Lakers, Thunders, Knicks, and Miami in the finals.

:beli: fukk you and most casual viewers then...quality basketball over some flashy ISO all the time nikkas.

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
yeah Okc is a great team but Popovich is a genius though so he's gonna punish OKC for playing bums like Perkins and Mohammad....hes gonna have okc playing 4 on 5 offensively. I feel sorry for whoever has to guard tony parker :snoop: I don't know how they're gonna defend those pick and rolls and account for the shooters

I like the Lakers vs the Spurs because of the huge advantage on the interior and the fact that yall don't have a defender who can make kobe struggle

kawhi_leonard_1.jpg

:jawalrus:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Russ and thabo will contain parker you just wait:beli:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
spurs got shooters everywhere. they got a hall of famer on the front court, tony parker cant be guarded at this point and they are the best coached team in the playoffs. they got a rookie out there looking like an all star. i dont see how anybody gets them 4 out of 7 times with san antonio having home court.

only team left that can stay in front of them defensively is boston and they just lack the depth and the front court to handle them.

of course things are subject to change. a injury could change all of this. but right now, like every playoffs you can just look at teams and tell they making a run. these dudes making a run. they look exactly like dallas did last season.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Russ and thabo will contain parker you just wait:beli:

i didn't say they wouldnt. i didnt even pick the spurs to beat the thunder, im still deciding....i just think la would have had an easier time with them

guarding tony parker is not man to man defense though, they run screens for him every play and if you dont defend it perfectly somebodys getting a wide open shot :snoop:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
spurs got shooters everywhere. they got a hall of famer on the front court, tony parker cant be guarded at this point and they are the best coached team in the playoffs. they got a rookie out there looking like an all star. i dont see how anybody gets them 4 out of 7 times with san antonio having home court.

only team left that can stay in front of them defensively is boston and they just lack the depth and the front court to handle them.

of course things are subject to change. a injury could change all of this. but right now, like every playoffs you can just look at teams and tell they making a run. these dudes making a run. they look exactly like dallas did last season.
Nah, Dallas Zone Confusion tyson in the middle, dwag barea dirk on fire>>>>>> only team the spurs beat so far is the jazz clippers were injured and had no chance matchup wise.

i didn't say they wouldnt. i didnt even pick the spurs to beat the thunder, im still deciding....i just think la would have had an easier time with them

guarding tony parker is not man to man defense though, they run screens for him every play and if you dont defend it perfectly somebodys getting a wide open shot :snoop:

We are going to be going small alot during this series alot of durant at the 4 for this exact reason, im content with letting parker score at will but DG and them other shooters cannot be left open let them make 2s no 3s.