Let’s just end this debate right now, Kobe Bryant dominated Tim Duncan’s teams in the playoffs. Like, consistently, every single time.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Because Kobe was a sidekick.

Kobe won exactly nothing after Shaq left until Pau got there.

There is no comparison between Tim and Kobe. Tim is the HOF big Kobe needs to even compete for titles, otherwise he doing a bunch of nothing but going up 3 - 1 in the first round and losing.

You giving Kobe credit for the 3 peat. He was still there after Shaq left. What happened?
This is what being a dikkrider does to you.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I wouldn’t take AI over TD, but I’d definitely take
him over Steve Nash or other clowns yall put over him. Y’all talk about ball from a in the house perspective.

I’d take AI over Nash w/o a doubt. AI has become “underrated” by the new school who use FG% etc to rate players they never saw. shyt is sickening

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Because Kobe was a sidekick.

Kobe won exactly nothing after Shaq left until Pau got there.

There is no comparison between Tim and Kobe. Tim is the HOF big Kobe needs to even compete for titles, otherwise he doing a bunch of nothing but going up 3 - 1 in the first round and losing.

You giving Kobe credit for the 3 peat. He was still there after Shaq left. What happened?
This is a horribly dumb post

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
TD spent half his career averaging under 20ppg. Stop it. Yall act like he was on 2000 Shaq mode for 15 straight years.
He contributed way more than points bro (Consistent 2 way play and efficiency, leadership, never put himself above the team, teams defensive anchor, raised his scoring in the playoffs) You know this.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He contributed way more than points bro (Consistent 2 way play and efficiency, leadership, never put himself above the team, teams defensive anchor, raised his scoring in the playoffs) You know this.

I agree. He’s top 10 obviously. But yall blow that shyt up to make excuses for the fact he never repeated and load managed half his career.

Kobe was also a consistent 2 way player especially in the playoff and especially during the 3 peat era his defense was crazy. Kobe was a leader. Kobe brought Phil back right after Phil published a book shytting on him, showing he put winning above his own ego.

Efficiency….Kobes TS% is right there with TDs bro. Kobe was taking way more threes. Also, TD shot like ass in the 05 Finals and got a complete pass for it while Kobe’s bad shooting games are over analyzed. Kobe going 6-24 in 2010 G7 is no different than TD going 5-19 in G7 of the 05 Finals. Actually it is different cuz TD was shooting closer to the basket.