Let's have a conversation about domestic violence...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No smoke for women like this? Because even if you're skeptical of my story, we all know women like this exist, so why all the women in here keep dodging the fukked up women's actions?
But you should never let any woman have the opportunity to get you off your square - that’s the problem. You let her have control of you in a situation where she could make you vulnerable . She basically had tactics to cover up her part of the assault and weaponize your past offenses. She was able to use the law at her disposal. You have to make a clean break.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Lmao my feelings ain't hurt, g...

The problem is you're projecting this situation into my everyday life when that isn't true...

I'm responsible for putting them in this situation for sure, 50% responsible for sure. Projecting I'm a piece if shyt father for a bad moment, this is basically cancel culture and it's a big reach. The fact this happened once is enough to say that I have some issues (happened twice prior in a 4½ year relationship, most recent one being 25 months prior)...

I think I erred in minimizing the first two incidents, saying she wasn't that bad, and forgiving myself by saying "at least I've never struck her (open or closed hand). And never choked her prior to this. So I'm fukked up and got some issues and shyt, for sure these classes and programs are needed for my own growth...

It's hard to think of myself as a "batterer" though, when I've never punched nor slapped a woman, when every time I did something was retaliatory (this wasn't never a situation like I just had a bad day at work and went home and beat my wife), and when there's real people in relationships beating/getting beat every day, every week, every month...

So I take issue with projecting but maybe that's part of the problem. Now I also wanna hear your smoke for women who instigate and initiate violence and have no accountability for it, because she a parent of these same kids and ain't no classes for her and the shyt she's subjected our daughters to...

This is a lot of anger and frustration on that last point, though...
Listen murksiderock. Look at your language “she trapped me.” “It was 75/25 her fault” “I’m a manipulator”. It’s sad how you can’t see that all of this could’ve been avoided if YOU made better choices.

You want me to give smoke for women who aren’t equally punished for DV... why? What the fukk does that have to do with YOUR behavior? Read your replies in this thread. You’re the only one projecting. I see you blaming your BM more. I see you looking down your nose at other DV men in your class.

The only person you should be ashamed of is yourself. But that takes maturity which you don’t have because of your pride, which you have an abundance of. Maybe years from now, you’ll look back at this thread and realize how parochial you are in your thinking.

Is there a double standard when it comes to men and women in the judiciary system? Yes. Do women get away with being emotional and violent? Yes. Solution? Don’t get involved with women like that or you end up being “trapped” and going to court for choking the bytch out.

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I've come to grips that I have abusive tendencies. Cant run from it and I can explain it a number of ways but I admitted that to myself a few months ago...

Again though this was never a situation where she made the spaghetti wrong and I wilded on her beating her ass, never that...

I think it's funny you have the smoke for the man, we gonna keep pretending these type of women dont exist that create these situations (or co-create)?

Cause this thread is about a man lol When G Herbo ex Ari was wilding out, i said she was an abuser too and fukked up. You came on here writing a diary long post, admitting to choking your girl, calling her crazy and deflecting. You think exactly like a typical abuser..:yeshrug:

“oh i’m not that kind of an abuser, my ex crazy, all these women i attract are crazy!”

then you go on to admit that you are abusive and have selfish and manipulative tendencies.

i think it’s a YOU problem

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No smoke for women like this? Because even if you're skeptical of my story, we all know women like this exist, so why all the women in here keep dodging the fukked up women's actions?

Her choices were wrong Af. Especially punching your little girl when trying to hit you. I agree there needs to be accountability on both ends. Both of y’all made poor choices in anger. However, the cards were stacked against you at the onset due to how the story unfolded with the courts. At this point it is what it is. Your best bet is to always walk away when a woman wants to escalate in anger. And please don’t provoke (ex:not giving the phone back)... that never ends well.

It may be best to reflect and see how you got yourself here.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Breh, I’ve read your posts before. Almost most decisions you make scream immaturity. It’s better you hear it from someone like me because I couldn’t give a fukk about your feelings, which means I won’t bullshyt you.

You’re everything a father should be huh? That’s why you put them in a situation where your BM mother clocked your daughter, right? That’s why you put them in the middle of you choke holding your BM?

You need to look in the mirror and ask yourself are you truly the example your daughters need? Because all they’re going to do is grow up thinking dysfunction is normal and carry on the cycle that you started.

I acknowledge I’m a piece of shyt and I treat most women I date as such, but at least I have the courtesy not to bring any children into my dysfunction. Look at how defensive you get when people point out you have poor judgment. A mature man would take it on board rather than lash out.

This is the best play nowadays. I started to do that recently myself. Then they argue with me trying to say I'm not. Ok :yeshrug:

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
nah, the conversation we need to have is being able to walk away from a situation like this, including the kids, if you're not going to have the proper amount of control over the situation.

the kids will understand when they grow up. but having to watch her do dusty hoe shyt is just going to get you frustrated, or get you in predicaments like this. while she continues to do dusty hoe shyt.

if she wants you back in the kids' life, she can get with the program and conduct herself, with your kids, in a manner you approve of

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cause this thread is about a man lol When G Herbo ex Ari was wilding out, i said she was an abuser too and fukked up. You came on here writing a diary long post, admitting to choking your girl, calling her crazy and deflecting. You think exactly like a typical abuser..:yeshrug:

“oh i’m not that kind of an abuser, my ex crazy, all these women i attract are crazy!”

then you go on to admit that you are abusive and have selfish and manipulative tendencies.

i think it’s a YOU problem
Let’s talk about how you manipulated your vaginal tract to kill your baby, Dan1. Let’s discuss how you abused your body by being a prostitute giving out $5 blowjobs. Let’s talk about your true confessional diary and whitesplaining on Reddit. Let talk about how you manipulated black people and deleted your twitter and Reddit accounts. Have a conversation with yourself and your dysfunction before giving out life advice to black people.

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I see @biscuitsnbangers ^^^ is trying to be on her comeback tour ^^^
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rac...nsibility-butttttt-uhhhh-ohhhh.757644/page-23
@murksiderock at this point, be thankful that you didn’t knock up a white bytch like this. Judge would have hit you with a 3-5 years just off gp.

But you should never let any woman have the opportunity to get you off your square - that’s the problem. You let her have control of you in a situation where she could make you vulnerable . She basically had tactics to cover up her part of the assault and weaponize your past offenses. She was able to use the law at her disposal. You have to make a clean break.

Nah you're right. I'm working on myself man, contrary to what some people in here think. I definitely acknowledge I gotta grow...

nah, the conversation we need to have is being able to walk away from a situation like this, including the kids, if you're not going to have the proper amount of control over the situation.

the kids will understand when they grow up. but having to watch her do dusty hoe shyt is just going to get you frustrated, or get you in predicaments like this. while she continues to do dusty hoe shyt.

if she wants you back in the kids' life, she can get with the program and conduct herself, with your kids, in a manner you approve of

100%...

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This all day. Folks need to stop exposing their kids to toxic dysfunctional abusive ass behaviors and environments. Learn to control your emotions or walk tf away. Strive to model mature conflict resolution.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bruh. just take ya L in peace. Just like we hold these hoes accountable, we gonna hold you accountable. You were weak and kept nutting in a clearly crazy bytch. Everyone knows you suppose to nut in their buttholes:beli:

I'm always down for supporting men in these court-based situations because men usually catch an L, but you deserve it, and so does she. Y'all both lawst :unimpressed:

When I slap my bytch she says thank you :unimpressed:
Chose better, brehs :unimpressed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah you're right. I'm working on myself man, contrary to what some people in here think. I definitely acknowledge I gotta grow...

100%...
The first step is acknowledgement but if you keep comparing yourself to the next man or looking at other people’s actions - you’re going to keep recycling that past energy. She is deliberately baiting you, and even though y’all both were wrong- the burden of responsibility for your life choices is on you. Are you going to keep being manipulated to the point of no return?? Because by you only getting probation -that’s a sign. I know it’s harsh but you need to look at that as a last chance. The next time and there will be a next time for you to be tested - you may not have any options.