Let's have a conversation about domestic violence...

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You get your crazy gf pregnant a second time and blame her for lying about being on birth control. You could’ve strapped up. You could’ve chosen not to meet up with her. But yeah, let’s blame her for lying even though you knew her character.

You then stay in this volatile relationship and end up putting her in a choke hold.

You then act as if you’re above the men you’re amongst in these domestic violence classes.

Do you know who the real victims are? Your daughters for having piece of shyt parents.

The thread should be renamed “let’s have a conversation about personal accountability.”

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
You get your crazy gf pregnant a second time and blame her for lying about being on birth control.

You then stay in this volatile relationship and end up putting her in a choke hold.

You then act as if you’re above the men you’re amongst in these domestic violence classes.

Do you know who the real victims are? Your daughters for having piece of shyt parents.

Stop it, no one's a piece of shyt. I'm everything a father should be for my girls and had a moment of immaturity. Way to use that broad brush, though...

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Meaning he lying

yeah.. he said himself in his post he a manipulator. abusers and manipulative tend to tell a completely different reality in terms of situations to get support.

for example: so my ex ordered a new pair of glasses, i agreed i’d bring him to pick them up the next day when i got out of work, when i got out i wanted to rest for 30 minutes after waking up at 3:30 am and being on my feet..he acted like it was fine. i go to pick him up, the entire car ride he ignores me.. we get there, he walks ahead of me and acts like i didn’t exist. we end up getting into a huge argument.. he walks away and says he’ll find a ride home

the women he was cheating on me with told me he called her asking for a ride and told her i was being a bytch and left him at the mall :russ:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Just move around. That shyt not even worth it. You in it now though. So you got decisions to make. Stay in it or leave. If you stay, you might randomly wake up with your dikk and balls cut off or you be shot to death while taking a shower. I'm guessing the latter is less painful than the former.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
yeah.. he said himself in his post he a manipulator. abusers and manipulative tend to tell a completely different reality in terms of situations to get support.

for example: so my ex ordered a new pair of glasses, i agreed i’d bring him to pick them up the next day when i got out of work, when i got out i wanted to rest for 30 minutes after waking up at 3:30 am and being on my feet..he acted like it was fine. i go to pick him up, the entire car ride he ignores me.. we get there, he walks ahead of me and acts like i didn’t exist. we end up getting into a huge argument.. he walks away and says he’ll find a ride home

the women he was cheating on me with told me he called her asking for a ride and told her i was being a bytch and left him at the mall :russ:

You doing slot of reaching. You been MIA for awhile and I doubt you clock my post history, but I'm longwinded by nature, about everything. I'm passionate and when I talk I tend to be very detailed and run with it, I'm sure anyone familiar with my post history would say this is reflected in my posts about everything...

Stop reaching, Biscuits. You ain't gotta believe me but keep it pushing if you have nothing to offer other than skepticism...

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Stop it, no one's a piece of shyt. I'm everything a father should be for my girls and had a moment of immaturity. Way to use that broad brush, though...
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Breh, I’ve read your posts before. Almost most decisions you make scream immaturity. It’s better you hear it from someone like me because I couldn’t give a fukk about your feelings, which means I won’t bullshyt you.

You’re everything a father should be huh? That’s why you put them in a situation where your BM mother clocked your daughter, right? That’s why you put them in the middle of you choke holding your BM?

You need to look in the mirror and ask yourself are you truly the example your daughters need? Because all they’re going to do is grow up thinking dysfunction is normal and carry on the cycle that you started.

I acknowledge I’m a piece of shyt and I treat most women I date as such, but at least I have the courtesy not to bring any children into my dysfunction. Look at how defensive you get when people point out you have poor judgment. A mature man would take it on board rather than lash out.

Last edited:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
fukk DAT nikka IM RIDING WIT U...babymoms threw a dildo at my head one night so we threw hands in da living room, wifey came out and started beating both our asses wit a broom..me and babymoms ran and hid in da closet, me and babymoms called 12 on wifey for domestic violence, wifey got arrested and as she was being driven away she looked at the window and me and bm was staring at her through the blinds like
:mjlit:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You get your crazy gf pregnant a second time and blame her for lying about being on birth control. You could’ve strapped up. You could’ve chosen not to meet up with her. But yeah, let’s blame her for lying even though you knew her character.

The thread should be renamed “let’s have a conversation about personal accountability.”
Damn

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
You doing slot of reaching. You been MIA for awhile and I doubt you clock my post history, but I'm longwinded by nature, about everything. I'm passionate and when I talk I tend to be very detailed and run with it, I'm sure anyone familiar with my post history would say this is reflected in my posts about everything...

Stop reaching, Biscuits. You ain't gotta believe me but keep it pushing if you have nothing to offer other than skepticism...

Sorry, just skeptical.. you said you keep attracting psychos and men who typically are abusers usually call their ex’s crazy, psychos etc :yeshrug:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Noted for future reference
200.gif
Future reference for what