Lets give SMB2 its flowers (sub thread: Nintendo needs to come out with a co-op Mario game every generation)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They threw my man WART into the bushes though
wart-super-mario-bros.gif

He ain't been in ____ since :heh:

The Mario Kart/Party/Sports games need to show Wart more love.

Tatanga (From Super Mario Land 1 and 2) is another character who’s long overdue for a comeback. Imagine Tatanga in Mario Kart :gladbron:

Tatanga_in_Pagosu.png

Meanwhile that lame Waluigi gets to be in all the spin-offs even though he’s NEVER played a part in any of the real Mario games.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The Mario Kart/Party/Sports games need to show Wart more love.

Tatanga (From Super Mario Land 1 and 2) is another character who’s long overdue for a comeback. Imagine Tatanga in Mario Kart :gladbron:

Tatanga_in_Pagosu.png

Meanwhile that lame Waluigi gets to be in all the spin-offs even though he’s NEVER played a part in any of the real Mario games.
Waluigi is a sidekick of a 2nd or even third tier bad guy...super lame lmao

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Princess was too show pulling those radishes though...luigi was slippery but those long jumps were hella valuable

Funny thing is once i saw that princess could float, i RARELY picked anyone else after that point. I used her so much it didnt even register to me that her radish pulls were slow because once i switched things up and picked someone like Luigi, his goofy ass controls left me disgusted and i never paid attention to how fast he could pull radishes.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Funny thing is once i saw that princess could float, i RARELY picked anyone else after that point. I used her so much it didnt even register to me that her radish pulls were slow because once i switched things up and picked someone like Luigi, his goofy ass controls left me disgusted and i never paid attention to how fast he could pull radishes.
A mastered Mario 2 Luigi is easily the best vs bosses, especially Wart and birdo, because you can time landings better and throw back projectiles in one move...

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Same lol

Her and toad were my picks every game