Reppin
NULL

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are all extentions of ourselves in some way

We have the power to do great things but it all starts with the inner self. We reach a higher degree of self awareness by knowing who we are in relation to God, our behaviors, and what will make us operate on a higher level. So it really is about self and improving self in order to see that change outside of ourselves.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
We have the power to do great things but it all starts with the inner self. We reach a higher degree of self awareness by knowing who we are in relation to God, our behaviors, and what will make us operate on a higher level. So it really is about self and improving self in order to see that change outside of ourselves.
Once I accepted that I was my own enemy I dont even sweat ppl no more, and seeing the ego for what it is, changed my perspective

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Many people say that the Bible is heavy with the astrology. The Four Horsemen as mentioned in Revelations can correspond to astrological bodies in the sky and the change of seasons.

Its a scientific fact that lunar cycles influence behaviors..

Why did it stop with the moon we must ponder.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Vice Queen said:
Many people say that the Bible is heavy with the astrology. The Four Horsemen as mentioned in Revelations can correspond to astrological bodies in the sky and the change of seasons.

Has nothing to do with astrology in the way most think. The fact of the matter is ancient people believed stars either were 'divine beings', or, that's where they resided. That's what I mean when I say 'Read the text in it's proper context.'

Modern people have a habit of interpreting the text completely differently than the original authors intended for their original audiences.​

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has nothing to do with astrology in the way most think. The fact of the matter is ancient people believed stars either were 'divine beings', or, that's where they resided. That's what I mean when I say 'Read the text in it's proper context.'

Modern people have a habit of interpreting the text completely differently than the original authors intended for their original audiences.​

so you was there when the original authors were writing?

Who the fck made you an authority around here? Go preach to your family you've been arguing with for 30 years..

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Wildhundreds said:
so you was there when the original authors were writing?

No, but if you bother reading any other ANE literature, what they meant becomes obvious.
Wildhundreds said:
Who the fck made you an authority around here?

I actually listen to those who know the languages, cultures, and philosophies of ANE civilizations instead of trying to twist their history/texts into some 'New Age', post-scientific b*stardization masquerading as 'dropping knowledge'.​

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, but if you bother reading any other ANE literature, what they meant becomes obvious.

I actually listen to those who know the languages, cultures, and philosophies of ANE civilizations instead of trying to twist their history/texts into some 'New Age', post-scientific b*stardization masquerading as 'dropping knowledge'.​

Here's a search of all the verses that contain the word "conscience" in the Bible.

CONSCIENCE IN THE BIBLE

The Bible is about our inner consciousness.

Now look at the Merriam Webster Dictionary of "conscience"
Definition of conscience
1a: the sense or consciousness of the moral goodness or blameworthiness of one's own conduct, intentions, or character together with a feeling of obligation to do right or be good
She had a guilty conscience.
b: a faculty, power, or principle enjoining good acts
guided by conscience
c: the part of the superego in psychoanalysis that transmits commands and admonitions to the ego
2: conformity to what one considers to be correct, right, or morally good : CONSCIENTIOUSNESS
3: sensitive regard for fairness or justice : SCRUPLE

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Later for all this weedhead babble about the Bible being an allegory for aligning your chakras

Ecclesiastes 12:13 KJV

“Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.”