lets be real: toronto basketball talent>>>>nyc basketball talent

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
andrew wiggins went to my hs vaughan secondary my nikka, if only i were like 10 years younger i would have been on that team with him.

Wiggins is the truh, and so is tristan thompson, myck kabongo, cory joseph, kevin pangos

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
andrew wiggins went to my hs vaughan secondary my nikka, if only i were like 10 years younger i would have been on that team with him.

Wiggins is the truh, and so is tristan thompson, myck kabongo, cory joseph, kevin pangos

the talent in Canada that stays in Canada due to bad grades/misinformation/lack of exposure >>>>>>anything that NYC currently offers

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
When was the last time the entire state of NY had a legit big man?

Well, had Drummond not moved we'd be able to claim him, and he'd probably be better than he is now considering how MV develops players.

I guess DaJuan Coleman is the closest thing NY has to a legit big man, and sorry Wiz fans, Andray Blatche is an NY product :snoop:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No, please no.

Last time I saw DC it was either suits/yuppies or Blacks. Please tell me these 1932 scarf wearing dummies have not destroyed chocolate city.

Black population is just over 50 percent now

it was 60+ in 2000

They have done a great job cleaning up the city but you go around some former hoods and its fedora wearing folks.

Hibbert quietly looking like the next Bill Cartwright though....Vioel just doesnt run any sets for him..

don you dare try to claim him for NYC. That dude is PG county.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
aren't some of these nikkas being listed in here from ottawa? :wtb:

who?
wiggins /thompson/corey joseph/pangos/ brady heslip are all from the gta

kris joseph is from montreal, nash is from bc, jamaal magloire from toronto, dalembert montreal