lets be real: toronto basketball talent>>>>nyc basketball talent

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I blame Giuliani. He made the whole city soft. Yuppies feel comfortable calling 'next' for pickup games at rucker.

Yuppies don't go to the Rucker. Or Dyckman for that matter. The Cage yeah probably.

I don't even know where to begin. I blame the high schools and streetball leagues. We stay producing 5'6'' chuckers whose main goal is to cross you up.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yuppies don't go to the Rucker. Or Dyckman for that matter. The Cage yeah probably.

I don't even know where to begin. I blame the high schools and streetball leagues. We stay producing 5'6'' chuckers whose main goal is to cross you up.

Street ball and and1 killed NYC basketball.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

yeah i was j/p about yuppies at rucker. honestly it doesn't make sense. you would think with that many people, that many black folks, courts everywhere, people walk everywhere so they are naturally in shape, that yall would luck into more big time players.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Street ball and and1 killed NYC basketball.

Kids don't get taught the basics of shyt. All nikkas wanna do is have plays that have grown men yellin "aaaah :noah:" as opposed to working on your jumper or playing good defense. We produce some of the sloppiest basketball players ever.

And sometimes ballers don't train right. You'll have kids lifting weights early and stuntin their growth, so they'll be brolic but short as fukk so it ruins any future in sports. Others just don't train as hard and just eat at Kennedy's and Crown Fried until they look like Melo, and lastly, there's a bunch of talented kids that are dumb as rocks and flunk out and shyt.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I blame Giuliani. He made the whole city soft. Yuppies feel comfortable calling 'next' for pickup games at rucker.

Definitely. I remember when I was little and people were scared to go to Brooklyn or North of Central Park. Now, Hispsterland.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
not top 5 to be exact..but you were hyping dude up

updating how his college team was doing
let me up them threads
:huhldup:

I said he was going to move to point guard. Larry Bird said he's the most talented guy on their roster.

I can't control dude having a shytty attitude. That's the biggest thing holding him back. It's not his talent.

Dude should run the point. He has eyes in back of his head. But he's an a$$hole. That's what's holding him back.