lets be real the DMV got the best "roasters"

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Wasn't that funny, breh :russell:
Good delivery, but the jokes just weren't there :francis:. NY nikkas aint gotta do all that extra shyt
it was just an example, yeah it wasnt the greatest joan session but it went viral so yeah

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I was thinking the same thing like shyt. Like fukk is he talking about KD is our top player from the DMV.

I'm thinking he was talking bout Melo but.... he's not from the dmv and even nikkas in bmore ride with KD more than melo?

And the nikka from Michigan talkin bout bum sports teams smh

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
South and it's no contest
giphy.gif

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin

NorthEast >

east coast nikkas are funny, but im undefeated against yall so i had to bump you guys below South n Midwest brehs:ufdup:. (I was born in the Chi, raised in Georgia, went through most of high school and college back in the mid to this day)

I dunno why but west coast nikkas cannot heat for the most part from what i've seen

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
And the nikka from Michigan talkin bout bum sports teams smh
right lmao? i was like this nikka gotta be trolling.
As someone who hails from the DMV, if you can survive a roasting out here then you can accomplish pretty much anything else in life.

My heart goes out to the bruhs that repeatedly get roasted and over time turn into a :demonic:
This is a prevalent issue over there too
:wow:them school days. walking into class off the early and nikkas already joanin:ooh: