lets be real the DMV got the best "roasters"

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yet your corny ass couldnt muster what it takes to say something funny in your OP....And in fact dropped sorry ass DMV slang, that nobody else in america uses...lust like jawn and cyse, and nike boots...your best rapper is a flunkie of a cop and your best sports team is racist and your best basketball player ever got famous as a knick, or a BULL....tell me how that feels.

No muthafukka!!!...I am the best rapper...singer...slash rap-singer slash Musician slash Artist in the DMV...nobody comes close!!!...I Am My Own Boss!!!...:myman:

Get it right...:ufdup:
www.kavinthe1.com

Prynce

Daps
Atlanta nikkas joanin any nikka :yeshrug:

We were raised up talkin about a nikka and doin him bad

Cant no other region see us in joanin :heh:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I remember in Atlanta when I was in the 8th grade and a nerdy nikka straight charbroiled one of the 'cool kids':skip:.

That's when I knew I needed to take my ass back to Alabama because I knew I wasn't about that life:pachaha:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
The South has levels of ignorance not unlocked by other sections of the nation.

Comes in handy doing a roast session which is why ain't no one fukking with the south

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Dmv wouldn't last two seconds in a south Georgia school lunchroom or jail cafeteria

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Newark,NJ is up there. Something in the air and water.
It you disagree,,think of the funniest snaps you've ever heard from white dudes, real or fictional

Chances are these two guys come up
"for 10,000...I'll charge you"
Joe-Pesci-as-Tommy-DeVito-in-Goodfellas.jpg

who is from Newark area.

And Jeff Ross. He worked in Newark and his co-workers hiked on him relentlessly so he had to develop ability to fire back.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Dmv wouldn't last two seconds in a south Georgia school lunchroom or jail cafeteria
They would end up fighting. Down south they keep the roasts competitive but on the line of being totally disrespectful. They're to disrespectful up north and would end up getting swung on

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
DMV is full of cats like :martin: who will light you up like a J