lets be real the DMV got the best "roasters"

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Yet your corny ass couldnt muster what it takes to say something funny in your OP....And in fact dropped sorry ass DMV slang, that nobody else in america uses...lust like jawn and cyse, and nike boots...your best rapper is a flunkie of a cop and your best sports team is racist and your best basketball player ever got famous as a knick, or a BULL....tell me how that feels.

Kevin Durant ain't never play for none of those teams :what:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Yet your corny ass couldnt muster what it takes to say something funny in your OP....And in fact dropped sorry ass DMV slang, that nobody else in america uses...lust like jawn and cyse, and nike boots...your best rapper is a flunkie of a cop and your best sports team is racist and your best basketball player ever got famous as a knick, or a BULL....tell me how that feels.
I'm not from the DMV at all, but chill. No need for the Wale slander :whoa:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Can somebody from the DMV post some fly Nike boots? I'm googling them right now, but coming up with nothing.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Kevin Durant ain't never play for none of those teams :what:

I was thinking the same thing like shyt. Like fukk is he talking about KD is our top player from the DMV.

I'm thinking he was talking bout Melo but.... he's not from the dmv and even nikkas in bmore ride with KD more than melo?

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Cali Def got the corny unfunny black people like they are naturally lame

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
DC got some good roasters
Chicago just got a lot of str8 up funny ass nikkas
But the A got the best roasters. We already judgmental as fukk, nikkas breaking you down the minute they see you

If you saw me and my patnas out somewhere you'd think we hate each other we talk so much shyt back and forth. Nothing is off limits. Your girl sucked some other nikkas dikk, your mama a Junkie, or your daddy turned into a fakkit in prison. Don't matter, nikkas is going in. You could pull up in a brand new 6 series with a baddie riding shotgun and 10 bands in your pocket, nikkas still gonna find some shyt to roast you on.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

its in our blood:pachaha:

just dont get caught slippin:ufdup:

roasting sessions will make u question ur whole life if u dont come correct:to:

BRUH I know those kids

That's Tyrell gettin fried :mjcry:

Also I'm not sure how it's done in other cities but that whole cadence and ad libbing style is pure DC/MD