Let's be real, Kyrie is a loser

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
4-19 when LeBron doesn't play..always in the lottery when bron wasn't there.

Robin ain't winning a fight without Batman

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I cant believe this dude is getting a movie.

and people had the nerve to say barkley was crazy for ranking him 25th or whatever.

Kyrie is an elite offensive player. Handles , jumpshot, 3 pt ability, and finishing around the rim with both hands.
Outside of curry and cp3 he probably best pg when you combine those attributes
Problem is..... THATS IT

cant even call him an elite offensive player when hes horrible at his position.

i'll settle for "elite offensive talent"

He just described 99% of the NBA. There's only a handful of players who can be the only star on the team and still will the team to the playoffs. You need multiple great players to be competitive in the league.

he doesn't have to be the only star.

just take LeBron off this team, and theyre missing the playoffs.

Last edited:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
When are y'all gonna stop posting this nonsense as if Kyrie's at fault for this?

Any other star player would be admonished for this sort of record with any roster let alone a championship contender roster sans one player.

You are against it because it doesn't fit your narrative but it's 100 percent facts. The onus is on you to prove kyrie can win as the top player on a team and history and the current status of this team proves unequivocally that you cannot state a time when he was winning as that player.

Daps
Any other star player would be admonished for this sort of record with any roster let alone a championship contender roster sans one player.
You do realize that Kyrie didn't played in all of those games - the Cavs 4-19 record without LeBron is just that, it doesn't mean without LeBron and with Kyrie playing, right? You do realize the starting SF was more often than not either Mike Miller, Richard Jefferson or Iman Shumpert right? You do realize the Cavs roster is built around LeBron's strengths/weaknesses right? You do realize when LeBron is out, Kyrie and/or Love are sometimes out too right? You do realize that LeBron controls the flow of the Cavs offense, meaning it's hard for them to adjust in an isolated game when he's not playing right? You do realize that the Cavs have lost games against opponents with and without LeBron right (case in point, the Cavs lost to the Bulls just the other day without LeBron, but also lost to the Bulls with LeBron twice this season)? You do realize the Cavs went 4-6 over the last 10 games with LeBron before he took that two-week "vacation" in 2015 - forcing them to have lineups that consisted of Haywood, Delly, J.Jones, J.Harris, Miller and A.J. Price - against a # of playoff-caliber teams on the road, right?

This is the problem with you muh'fukkas when you don't apply the proper context to stats/data.
You are against it because it doesn't fit your narrative but it's 100 percent facts.
You're getting negged for this. Don't accuse me of pushing an agenda against the facts - that would be you.
The onus is on you to prove kyrie can win as the top player on a team and history and the current status of this team proves unequivocally that you cannot state a time when he was winning as that player.
If I could neg you again for this smart dumb shyt I would. You have absolutely no idea of what the fukk you're talking about and clearly did not pay attention to the state of the Cavs before LeBron returned to Cleveland nor did you pay attention when he wasn't playing over the last 2-3 seasons.

Last edited: