Let's be real, Kyrie is a loser

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
You do realize that Kyrie didn't played in all of those games - the Cavs 4-19 record without LeBron is just that, it doesn't mean without LeBron and with Kyrie playing, right? You do realize the starting SF was more often than not either Mike Miller, Richard Jefferson or Iman Shumpert right? You do realize the Cavs roster is built around LeBron's strengths/weaknesses right? You do realize when LeBron is out, Kyrie and/or Love are sometimes out too right? You do realize that LeBron controls the flow of the Cavs offense, meaning it's hard for them to adjust in an isolated game when he's not playing right? You do realize that the Cavs have lost games against opponents with and without LeBron right (case in point, the Cavs lost to the Bulls just the other day without LeBron, but also lost to the Bulls with LeBron twice this season)? You do realize the Cavs went 4-6 over the last 10 games with LeBron before he took that two-week "vacation" in 2015 - forcing them to have lineups that consisted of Haywood, Delly, J.Jones, J.Harris, Miller and A.J. Price - against a # of playoff-caliber teams on the road, right?

This is the problem with you muh'fukkas when you don't apply the proper context to stats/data.

You're getting negged for this. Don't accuse me of pushing an agenda against the facts - that would be you.

If I could neg you again for this smart dumb shyt I would. You have absolutely no idea of what the fukk you're talking about and clearly did not pay attention to the state of the Cavs before LeBron returned to Cleveland nor did you pay attention when he wasn't playing over the last 2-3 seasons.

Didn't realize you that much of a bytch ass nikka negging me like it'll matter to me

Kyrie been losing before LeBron and was lottery bound every year. so who was or was not on the roster when LeBron joined the cats and played makes no difference to me because that's a championship roster and whether he plays or not they lose. Kyrie makes no difference.

Any other star pg would still win with that team sans LeBron.

But done debating this shyt with you. You're a bytch ass nikka and I saw your old stances on players that were wrong so it serves me no purpose to debate with you

Last edited:
Daps
Didn't realize you that much of a bytch ass nikka negging me like it'll matter to me
It's not suppose to matter, it's just to point out how much of a rockbrain you are, :manny:
Kyrie been losing before LeBron and was lottery bound every year. so who was or was not on the roster when LeBron joined the cats and played makes no difference to me because that's a championship roster and whether he plays or not they lose. Kyrie makes no difference.
What the fukk are you even saying here?
Any other star pg would still win with that team sans LeBron.
This is absolute nonsense.
But done debating this shyt with you. You're a bytch ass nikka and I saw your old stances on players that were wrong so it serves me no purpose to debate with you
giphy.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Is Kyrie really top 5?

All the other top PGs have led their teams to the playoffs. when it was all Kyrie, the Cavs couldn't sniff the playoffs.

Paul
Steph
Westbrook
Wall
Dame
have all led their teams to the playoffs. Kyrie... not so much.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Is Kyrie really top 5?

All the other top PGs have led their teams to the playoffs. when it was all Kyrie, the Cavs couldn't sniff the playoffs.

Paul
Steph
Westbrook
Wall
Dame
have all led their teams to the playoffs. Kyrie... not so much.

Isaiah Thomas should be in that top 5.