Let's be real, Kyrie is a loser

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
90% of the nba doesn't get the props he gets

hell 95% don't get his props.
are you stupid?? people been shyttin on him since his rookie year, calling him injury-prone, ballhog, etc. the props he gets is for his performance in the finals, which was incredible.

only like 5 guys in the league can carry a team to the playoffs without major help. hes 24, he can get there too.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
are you stupid?? people been shyttin on him since his rookie year, calling him injury-prone, ballhog, etc. the props he gets is for his performance in the finals, which was incredible.

only like 5 guys in the league can carry a team to the playoffs without major help. hes 24, he can get there too.

muhf*kka, are YOU stupid?

yea people like myself & others were saying that about him and I'm still saying it, but they were still hyping him up.

we still say the same chit about kobe, but the media is still tryna put him up there with the goats.

do you and whoever else follow me now?

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
muhf*kka, are YOU stupid?

yea people like myself & others were saying that about him and I'm still saying it, but they were still hyping him up.

we still say the same chit about kobe, but the media is still tryna put him up there with the goats.

do you and whoever else follow me now?
Kyrie just won a ring averaging 27 points per game and hit the series' biggest shot. You probably still suck on your moms t*ts saying dumb shyt like "hes still a loser". His first two years were the only years where he was supposed to be the man, newsflash: Bron couldnt lead the cavs to the playoffs too in his first two seasons. Neither did KD, Curry etc. Youre just being dumb as fukk.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Kyrie just won a ring averaging 27 points per game and hit the series' biggest shot. You probably still suck on your moms t*ts saying dumb shyt like "hes still a loser". His first two years were the only years where he was supposed to be the man, newsflash: Bron couldnt lead the cavs to the playoffs too in his first two seasons. Neither did KD, Curry etc. Youre just being dumb as fukk.

watch ya f*ckin mouth and learn how to speak to people with some sense.

im not basing it off of his 1st 2 seasons. I'm moreso basing it on how the cars always look like chit whenever lebron sits out. along with all the 5 for 22 shooting displays with 2 assists games that he has, whether lebrun is playing or not.

i could go on but i see that I'm wasting my time here, so i'll just leave it at that.

you don't know basketball. you just know how to ride d*ck. kyrie don't know you.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
watch ya f*ckin mouth and learn how to speak to people with some sense.

im not basing it off of his 1st 2 seasons. I'm moreso basing it on how the cars always look like chit whenever lebron sits out. along with all the 5 for 22 shooting displays with 2 assists games that he has, whether lebrun is playing or not.

i could go on but i see that I'm wasting my time here, so i'll just leave it at that.

you don't know basketball. you just know how to ride d*ck. kyrie don't know you.
Shut ya dumb ass up p*ssy, your shytty "points" got exposed. Cocksucker said he looks at 5-22 games in the reg season for proof. :rudy:. Like other great players dont have struggle games throughout the season.

That team is built around a top 5 all time player, how u think they gone look without him you c00n?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Shut ya dumb ass up p*ssy, your shytty "points" got exposed. Cocksucker said he looks at 5-22 games in the reg season for proof. :rudy:. Like other great players dont have struggle games throughout the season.

That team is built around a top 5 all time player, how u think they gone look without him you c00n?

lol. youre proving my point.

LIKE I SAID, you don't know basketball.

you just ride d*ck.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I stand by what the fukk I said in here. Ain't no chip gon change shyt until i see him consistently change his game by playing strong defense and involving his teammates. Lebron put him in position for that title. He did his fukking JOB as a sidekick hitting that shot to get game 7. That's what he there for.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I stand by what the fukk I said in here. Ain't no chip gon change shyt until i see him consistently change his game by playing strong defense and involving his teammates. Lebron put him in position for that title. He did his fukking JOB as a sidekick hitting that shot to get game 7. That's what he there for.
averaged more asts per game then Curry and play good defense on him when he needs to, avg. 2 stls a game when it mattered in the FINALS... :camby:

Daps
Ole I stand by that I was wrong ass nikka. I think some of y'all just like to be stupid.

THOT CATALOG

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If kyrie can't get it together he getting traded for wall. Boogie for love.