Let's be real, Kyrie is a loser

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But the coli said he was a all-time great along with Love and lebron wanted to join a super team because he can't do it on his own

all these comments and stats show kyrie can't do nothing but score .....(which i believe was solely made to sh*T on lebron for leaving the heat)

then when Lebron comes back traded for love they was getting shyt on....maybe just maybe lebron influenced and helped those two to work and become champions could that be the case:yeshrug:

what did uncle drew and TT and love do before lebron got there now those three are world beaters and they "let" lebron come and they helped him save his legacy :francis:

:russ:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
hes still a loser.

give him his own team and hes back in the lottery.

You just described 90% of the NBA.

He just described 99% of the NBA. There's only a handful of players who can be the only star on the team and still will the team to the playoffs. You need multiple great players to be competitive in the league.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Your favorite player got caught banging trailer trash.

How come when I say "dikk rider" you're the first one to pop up :jbhmm:

Man kobs was probly really drunk and chick went from a 4 to a 7 and she was probly massaging the mini mamba.

She got a lil DNA from a multimillion dollar man, and tried to cash in.

Kobs is a family man and that whole ordeal is a blip in his legacy. But at least he showed how determined he was and how much he loved the game of basketball. To appear in court then fly back to games and perform at a high level throughout that mentally exhausting ordeal.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps

Man kobs was probly really drunk and chick went from a 4 to a 7 and she was probly massaging the mini mamba.

Kobs is a family man and that whole ordeal is a blip in his legacy. But at least he showed how determined he was and how much he loved the game of basketball. To appear in court then fly back to games and perform at a high level throughout that mentally exhausting ordeal.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps

Cause I'm a Bron d*ckrider (NH):dame:. And all I read was "Bron>Tobe". :manny:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He just described 99% of the NBA. There's only a handful of players who can be the only star on the team and still will the team to the playoffs. You need multiple great players to be competitive in the league.
How many can you name in the L now breh? I got LeVSOP and Westbrook (depending if we have normal or psycho)

Young Fab

Banned
Daps

You are clearly the gayest nikka on this site