Let’s be real, if the Joker came to the marvel universe…they would’ve killed him

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:ohhh: I kinda want to see a black man play Joker now, the closest we had was Eric Andre on that episode of Man Seeks Woman

MV5BZjUzZTMyNzQtNThlMS00MzlhLTllN2ItOGZjYTY0N2ZiMTAxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjkzOTI4MDQ@._V1_.jpg

Simon Pheonix in Demolition man.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
The joker's existence is a major stain on Bruce Wayne's legacy. How you so serious and getting stalked by a clown? If black people were in Gotham he'd never hear the end of it. "Oh you got smoke for me but not the clown?" "You wanna get rough with me but this green haired circus act"

Lowkey Joker only alive cuz his face is painted white :ufdup: If he had black face paint on Batman would have ended this a long time ago. I'm just saying.
Here’s what I think:
Deep down Bruce Wayne is no different than the Joker, and both of them know it. He just hasn’t completely snapped yet. Thats why they can’t kill each other. And that’s why he clings so hard to that “no kill” policy while at the same time blowing people away with the Batmobile.

He could care less about Gotham, but he clings to being the Dark Knight it in a desperate attempt to prove he’s still righteous. The more he fights Gotham’s criminal activity the more unleashes the rise in mental illness in Gotham.

He always put people in Arkham cause that’s where he belongs.

Thoughts? :jbhmm:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Joker is kinda up there with Batman and Luthor as far as dudes with no powers that bang with Superheroes.

He's super crafty and he's no slouch in an actual fight. He plays with knives guns and acid and whatever it takes.

I think he'd be about the same against any comic heroes. If Black Widow and Hawkeye can run with the Avengers then Joker could hang.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Joker is kinda up there with Batman and Luthor as far as dudes with no powers that bang with Superheroes.

He's super crafty and he's no slouch in an actual fight. He plays with knives guns and acid and whatever it takes.

I think he'd be about the same against any comic heroes. If Black Widow and Hawkeye can run with the Avengers then Joker could hang.
Why isn't he a slouch in a fight? Black Widow and Hawkeye are at least trained assassins. What is this guy's training? Seems he's a bad ass just cause.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Here’s what I think:
Deep down Bruce Wayne is no different than the Joker, and both of them know it. He just hasn’t completely snapped yet. Thats why they can’t kill each other. And that’s why he clings so hard to that “no kill” policy while at the same time blowing people away with the Batmobile.

He could care less about Gotham, but he clings to being the Dark Knight it in a desperate attempt to prove he’s still righteous. The more he fights Gotham’s criminal activity the more unleashes the rise in mental illness in Gotham.

He always put people in Arkham cause that’s where he belongs.

Thoughts? :jbhmm:
Batman Who Laughs says you better HOPE Bruce upholds his rule:ufdup:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Why isn't he a slouch in a fight? Black Widow and Hawkeye are at least trained assassins. What is this guy's training? Seems he's a bad ass just cause.

When him and Batman come face to face he doesn't just cower. He pulls out a switchblade and gets active.

Even in Dark Knight where he casually merks that one guy with the pencil.

Where did he learn to fight? Maybe Ras showed him some stuff?

But Joker is a hands on mass murderer and serial killer.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
When him and Batman come face to face he doesn't just cower. He pulls out a switchblade and gets active.

Even in Dark Knight where he casually merks that one guy with the pencil.

Where did he learn to fight? Maybe Ras showed him some stuff?

But Joker is a hands on mass murderer and serial killer.
So no training just a natural bad ass. lol
What about Harley Quinn, she can fight because she knows Joker? lol
I understand his appeal but you got to admit it is mostly about style which is fine. But it definitely defies logic.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
So no training just a natural bad ass. lol
What about Harley Quinn, she can fight because she knows Joker? lol
I understand his appeal but you got to admit it is mostly about style which is fine. But it definitely defies logic.

Harley is another one.

Her and Joker have feats that show their skills.

I'd agree that it's never been explained why they have fighting skills

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Joker would have went out like he did in Injustice.

He'd get the Hulk to kill Black Widow then get himself curbstomped.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
the lowest of the low would take out Joker if he stepped foot in the MCU.

only reason why he still alive is because Batman is an idiot who has saved Jokers ass from dying numerous times.

fukk around and have the Joker play tricks on Wolverine. nikka would be sliced into a bag of skittles

with that said, Joker is the best villain in the DC universe.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He wouldnt make it past the shields. T'challa aint a hoe ass nikka like Bruce is. Okoye would literally put a vibranium spear through his ass

TCHALLA LET
THE DUDES WHO KILLED
HIS FATHER LIVE AND EVEN
TOOK ONE IN.

:devil:
:evil: