Let’s be real, if the Joker came to the marvel universe…they would’ve killed him

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Does Ra have powers or something? Is he not vulnerable to bullets?

Its skill level. Stop thinking in power levels and God-like beings as a determining factor on the outcome of the fight.

Ra's will disarm him and Mr. Castle will truly be useless.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Its skill level. Stop thinking in power levels and God-like beings as a determining factor on the outcome of the fight.

Ra's will disarm him and Mr. Castle will truly be useless.
I think that's kinda the premise of the thread; a regular dude, with no powers would not last long fighting people with actual powers and/or more training.
If he can't dodge bullets prior to reaching Castle I doubt he will disarm him.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I think that's kinda the premise of the thread; a regular dude, with no powers would not last long fighting people with actual powers and/or more training.
If he can't dodge bullets prior to reaching Castle I doubt he will disarm him.

People overrate Marvel characters TBH. Its like they think that DC is still stuck in the Superfriends era and Marvel is the forever edgelord shyt, typical 90s mentality in comic books.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
People overrate Marvel characters TBH. Its like they think that DC is still stuck in the Superfriends era and Marvel is the forever edgelord shyt, typical 90s mentality in comic books.
What? Batman fans in particular are the edgelord types who like that their hero is depressed and crazy, Joker is demented and you can't do the character justice unless he's in a rated R movie or close to it. lol
But I'm talking about Joker specifically not DC. Superman can kick almost anyone's ass in Marvel so it isn't about overrating their characters. Just realistically speaking Joker would be food amongst mostly super powered heroes.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
What? Batman fans in particular are the edgelord types who like that their hero is depressed and crazy, Joker is demented and you can't do the character justice unless he's in a rated R movie or close to it. lol
But I'm talking about Joker specifically not DC. Superman can kick almost anyone's ass in Marvel so it isn't about overrating their characters. Just realistically speaking Joker would be food amongst mostly super powered heroes.

Whatever Batman is in terms of edgelord attitude, Frank Castle is 10X worse. And Wolverine. And Blade. and so on.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Here’s what I think:
Deep down Bruce Wayne is no different than the Joker, and both of them know it. He just hasn’t completely snapped yet. Thats why they can’t kill each other. And that’s why he clings so hard to that “no kill” policy while at the same time blowing people away with the Batmobile.

He could care less about Gotham, but he clings to being the Dark Knight it in a desperate attempt to prove he’s still righteous. The more he fights Gotham’s criminal activity the more unleashes the rise in mental illness in Gotham.

He always put people in Arkham cause that’s where he belongs.

Thoughts? :jbhmm:

Bruce is a billionaire that hangs out in a cave and dresses up as a giant bat at night while hunting for poor souls foolish enough to have weed on their person so that he can beat them within an inch of their lives. He does this while gliding from skyscrapers and driving a Lamborghini Aventedor that he calls the "Batmobile."

Bruce been crazy and is clearly suffering from PTSD after seeing his parents get clapped in front of him. The Batman moniker is just his way of coping. It gives him as much of an physical outlet as it does a emotional, too.

batman-the-batman.gif

:picard:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
You can always tell when folks start losing an argument, they start talking about shyt that has nothing to do with the original argument. The quality of DC vs Marvel, Joker's status as a comic villain, Punisher's character flaws, etc. None of that has anything to do with the original point in the OP.

Joker is food in these streets if you just drop him into the universe. That's not a knock on the character, it's a factual statement. Drop Superman in the Marvel universe and Earth is likely under new management inside the week. Those are the breaks.

:hubie: