Let's be honest about Michelle Obama looks...

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Obama_000020351.jpg

:whew::whew::banderas::banderas:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Yeah, I think her greatest achievement was attaching her bloodline to Barack.

I read somewhere that he's almost as famous as Jesus Christ.

:dead:

With Obama - she has every world leader on speed dial and has trained assassins serving as her bodyguards.

By herself - she'd be another unknown successful woman with a condo and luxury vehicle.

We gotta stop downplaying our value as men. We bring alot to women.
This isn't downplaying our value as men dude
Everyone knows how famous Obama is
You can acknowledge a woman's value and accomplishments without lowering the value of men
She graduated Harvard Law School and was working at a law firm when she met Barack.
Nearly 60 year old graduate of Princeton and Harvard Law with a successful career as a lawyer and high-level administrator pulling over $300,000 salary followed by helping run the White House....and the only shyt TLR cares about is her ass.
See her resume as @Rhakim wrote above. This is very impressive and if you say don't respect her if she isn't Obamas wife then you really don't value a woman's achievements, personality, and intelligence. She literally shyts on your whole life most likely but you're calling her "another successful woman in a condo" :scust:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
yo, this nikka been on my dikk ever since I called him out on his white women worshipping almost a week ago and for not knowing who sza is. I know more ados than you :mjlol::russ:

let the hurt go

The bolded might be true but it still doesn't make you one. :umad:

And me liking white bytches doesn't mean shyt in the long run. Ain't wifed one, ain't giving cash to one, none of that.

Young Laura Bush-ass nikka. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Let's talk about how Michelle was about to leave barack's goofy ass because he wanted to run for president. Let's also talk about how after he became president she became even more distant.

Or let's talk about how Michelle stood ten toes down for Obama DESPITE not wanting her or her children to go through the horror it takes to be president. Regular ppl can never know the scrutiny and microscope these ppl are under just running for that office. Michelle did it anyway.

As far as the OP, why does Michelle need to be attractive to you?? You ain't fukking her