Let's be honest about Michelle Obama looks...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Like that Fresh Prince episode when Uncle Phil went into politics against the 2nd Aunt Viv's wishes.

I believe the 1st Aunt Viv would have supported him.
She was probably supporting him :hubldup: It paid off and she was still mad.

Women...

They want their pain to be justified. They want to be right.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She's an attractive woman to me. Most attractive first lady by far.

Not saying you GOTTA find her attractive but the only people I've seen who've went out their way to comment negatively about her looks are "other's" :mjpls:

As a black man I can't see myself ever making a thread like this about ANY black woman even if I do find her unattractive physically.

It's almost like a subconscious "code" of mine.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Its not disrespectful to acknowledge that her husband is one of the most famous & powerful men on the planet

Its an honor to be that man's wife.
Yeah but you worded it like she's only respected because she's his wife. Even if she was single she'd still be highly respected

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Yeah but you worded it like she's only respected because she's his wife. Even if she was single she'd still be highly respected

Yeah, I think her greatest achievement was attaching her bloodline to Barack.

I read somewhere that he's almost as famous as Jesus Christ.

:dead:

With Obama - she has every world leader on speed dial and has trained assassins serving as her bodyguards.

By herself - she'd be another unknown successful woman with a condo and luxury vehicle.

We gotta stop downplaying our value as men. We bring alot to women.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Nearly 60 year old graduate of Princeton and Harvard Law with a successful career as a lawyer and high-level administrator pulling over $300,000 salary followed by helping run the White House....and the only shyt TLR cares about is her ass.
men have different standards...always have, always will:manny:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
She decent she just got some real chubby cheeks but dem other cheeks more than make up for it.

images
Barack is a lucky man. :whoo:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Nearly 60 year old graduate of Princeton and Harvard Law with a successful career as a lawyer and high-level administrator pulling over $300,000 salary followed by helping run the White House....and the only shyt TLR cares about is her ass.
It's called The Locker Room for a reason. It's like being mad that an entertainment blog is talking about celebrities instead of world events.