Let's be honest about Michelle Obama looks...

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
She wasn't feeling having to work and take care of the kids while Barack was away doing what it takes to become leader of the Free world.

Obama couldn't get submission?

I hope youre lying right now.

lmfaooooooooo

giphy.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Obama couldn't get submission?

I hope youre lying right now.

lmfaooooooooo

giphy.gif

He ran against Bobby Rush, against Michelle's wishes, and lost. He was broke and in debt and she was also working and caring for the kids while he was away. She got papers printed up but didn't file. Told him to basically give up after he said he wanted to run for president. More loser aspirations. After he won she was still salty because she didn't like having to be "On" all the time for these cacs and Barack was still gone being presidential. Shes not comfortable playing a traditional role.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I had to look it up because I barely remembered. He told her he wanted to run for president and she went and locked herself in the bathroom. She wasn't feeling having to work and take care of the kids while Barack was away doing what it takes to become leader of the Free world.

It didn't get any easier after he won either. This is how damaging all that Queen talk can be to a woman's marriage when she's got a man who's more ambitious than she is.
Like that Fresh Prince episode when Uncle Phil went into politics against the 2nd Aunt Viv's wishes.

I believe the 1st Aunt Viv would have supported him.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
She's not beautiful...

But thats not why we value her anyway...

We respect her because she is Obama's woman.

When youre the wife of a boss... it holds weight.... she doesnt need to be an IG model.
Umm this kinda disrespects her...
She's got a lot of achievements deserving of respect besides being Obamas wife...