Let's be honest a static shock movie would level the playing field

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Static Shock sucked,why can't we just get another Blade?A Bishop movie would be very interesting,Too many noteable black characters to make a Static Shock movie first.

Daps
I have no idea I was never 100% clear on the rights I though dc bought milestone comics and had all the rights. I remember Dwayne Mcduffie had disagreements with dc in the past and they would always get there way.
Maybe DC does not own some part of the licence where they have to pay a fee any time hey use property of milestone

Daps
DC already has Black Lightning

Hope his wife sells to Marvel

DC doesn’t know what to do with characters that aren’t the Big Seven
Especially ones that aren’t white
:francis: damn shame. You know they're giving each of the suicide squad members their own movie

:francis:even Harley Quinn, the joker's bustdown gets her own feature film

:francis:static, black lightning , hardware get the done with any villain no q's asked.

:wow: A two hour feature film with static shock doing all sorts of sasuke Uchiha type shyt fukking up everything on sight

:mjgrin: station shock with two swords and electricity. Hes easily one of the strongest in the dc comic book universe. It's like Dwayne created a monster and we dont what to do with him

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Like Marvel, the DCEU movies are all supposed to be interconnected in some way and lead up to something. They could make a Static Shock movie, but what's the point? None of his character arcs tie into any major DC events. DC would have been better off making a Teen Titans movie and capitalizing off of DC's rich legacy of sidekicks, something Marvel doesn't have. It makes zero sense why there wasn't a Teen Titans movie, nor does one appear to be planned either :snoop:

Daps
Like Marvel, the DCEU movies are all supposed to be interconnected in some way and lead up to something. They could make a Static Shock movie, but what's the point? None of his character arcs tie into any major DC events. DC would have been better off making a Teen Titans movie and capitalizing off of DC's rich legacy of sidekicks, something Marvel doesn't have. It makes zero sense why there wasn't a Teen Titans movie, nor does one appear to be planned either :snoop:
fukk it then have some other studio start creating the milestone storyline then. Dc will figure it out later if they choose too