Let's be honest a static shock movie would level the playing field

Daps
:what: Why you nikkas keep requesting for Virgil to be a bytch ass background character, fukk that he should be leading his own movie.
:gladbron:Yeah! Lets throw him in his own solo origin movie without even establishing or mentioning him or anytthing related to his character at all in the already active DCU. Jump the gun and greenlight this movie and have it come out before the already announced Flash movie, thats a fantastic idea!

:what:Like was Black Panther a bytch ass background character before his solo movie? Yall nikkas dont even think sometimes

Daps
:gladbron:Yeah! Lets throw him in his own solo origin movie without even establishing or mentioning him or anytthing related to his character at all in the already active DCU. Jump the gun and greenlight this movie and have it come out before the already announced Flash movie, thats a fantastic idea!

:what:Like was Black Panther a bytch ass background character before his solo movie? Yall nikkas dont even think sometimes
I was thinking maybe give hardware a movie, and have static be his protege, mentee, and then give that as a backdrop to a static movie

Daps
I was thinking maybe give hardware a movie, and have static be his protege, mentee, and then give that as a backdrop to a static movie
I wouldnt mind this or just a straightup stand alone but I usually try to stay in the lane of what I think is plausible/possible with stuff like this. I dont think Static will ever be done justice if hes in this DCU. Static and the Dakotaverse have always had so much depth, at least to me, so I just dont think he'll get proper shine. DCs very top heavy with who gets shine

Daps
I wouldnt mind this or just a straightup stand alone but I usually try to stay in the lane of what I think is plausible/possible with stuff like this. I dont think Static will ever be done justice if hes in this DCU. Static and the Dakotaverse have always had so much depth, at least to me, so I just dont think he'll get proper shine. DCs very top heavy with who gets shine
But that's their downfall tbh because marvel let's everyone eat. hell they even split x men, fantastic four, and deadpool into their separate franchises and let the traditional superheroes have their own shine

Daps
But that's their downfall tbh because marvel let's everyone eat. hell they even split x men, fantastic four, and deadpool into their separate franchises and let the traditional superheroes have their own shine
Marvel didnt do that becayse they wanted to but I get where you're coming from

Daps
Whose read the static comics ( 1st ones released ) ?

Yo these are pure fire !!!!

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

This tackles so many issues that are much deeper and darker than the cartoon .

:stopitslime: what happened after volume 45 though it left on a cliff hanger . Chuck had some anger issues and then the story didn't continue after that ...