Let's be clear, we are in a race war

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:whew: Oh boy, I agree with everything said here.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Stopped reading at "We are in a race war"
No we aren't. what we are in is a country which has allowed it's upholders of the law to become judge dreads acting as judge jury and executioners.
if this was a race war it would be no resemblance or sense of calm.
OP, stop with the foolery.

how would you personally define war?

:lupe:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Stopped reading at "We are in a race war"
No we aren't. what we are in is a country which has allowed it's upholders of the law to become judge dreads acting as judge jury and executioners.
if this was a race war it would be no resemblance or sense of calm.
OP, stop with the foolery.
You have no clue :snoop:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
how would you personally define war?

Out right war in the streets, factions based on ethnic grouping or background. killing, murder and mayhem.
OP is over dramatizing this trying to force a point.
You have no clue :snoop:
Nah, I just think you're over dramatizing the current issues between over zealous and racist officers and minorities.
I also think you're not fully aware of what actually is required to label a conflict an out right war.
I'm not feeling slinging the term "Race War" around so easily because that shyt (IF it kicks off) will be 1000 times worst than what you're talking about right now.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
ever hear of the "cold war", was there outright war in the streets or murder and mayhem?

No, it wasn't. do I agree with the word war being used in reference to the build up of arms/armament race? Hell no.
so again, OP reaching dumb hard and "race war" is just some click bait shyt.
if you think we're in a race way right now then allow me to ask you this,

What are you actively doing to train so you can defend yourself?
Argue with me on the meaning of the word War?
lol. stop it, you dude's don't believe this shyt y'all speaking because if y'all truly did that would only leave 2 options for you guys

Option A. You're training and fighting
Option B. You're on the net, faking the funk

Stop it 5

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
No, it wasn't. do I agree with the word war being used in reference to the build up of arms/armament race? Hell no.
so again, OP reaching dumb hard and "race war" is just some click bait shyt.
if you think we're in a race way right now then allow me to ask you this,

What are you actively doing to train so you can defend yourself?
Argue with me on the meaning of the word War?
lol. stop it, you dude's don't believe this shyt y'all speaking because if y'all truly did that would only leave 2 options for you guys

Option A. You're training and fighting
Option B. You're on the net, faking the funk

Stop it 5

your suggestion that one must be actively involved to be in a war otherwise there is no war, is fallacious. It's like asking a non-combatant civilian the exact same question during world war one, and then reaching a conclusion based on her answer when there's a war going on in spite of her answer.

Idiot: "sir, If there's a war going on, you're either fighting or training, or you're just saying there's a war"
*actual people dying as a result of war*
person: "well I'm not fighting or training, therefore I must be just saying there's a war when in actuality there is none"

faulty logic, lazy fallacy.

What am I doing to train or defend myself? minimizing contact with the people who may want to kill me, and being prepared to die every time I encounter them. I don't own weapons so in the event I am in an altercation, if I lose at hand to hand combat and am killed, that's game over.

we're at war in spite of your very limited understanding of the term, in spite of me arguing with you over the definition, this interaction means very little in the grand scheme of things when Black people are being killed, imprisoned and separated from there families, and there families having to turn to the very people who imprisoned and killed them for food and shelter, that's war, and you're too ignorant to know you're right in the middle of it because "semantics".

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
your suggestion that one must be actively involved to be in a war otherwise there is no war, is fallacious. It's like asking a non-combatant civilian the exact same question during world war one, and then reaching a conclusion based on her answer when there's a war going on in spite of her answer.

Idiot: "sir, If there's a war going on, you're either fighting or training, or you're just saying there's a war"
*actual people dying as a result of war*
person: "well I'm not fighting or training, therefore I must be just saying there's a war when in actuality there is none"

faulty logic, lazy fallacy.

What am I doing to train or defend myself? minimizing contact with the people who may want to kill me, and being prepared to die every time I encounter them. I don't own weapons so in the event I am in an altercation, if I lose at hand to hand combat and am killed, that's game over.

we're at war in spite of your very limited understanding of the term, in spite of me arguing with you over the definition, this interaction means very little in the grand scheme of things when Black people are being killed, imprisoned and separated from there families, and there families having to turn to the very people who imprisoned and killed them for food and shelter, that's war. and you're too ignorant to know you're right in the middle of it because "semantics".

We are killing each other more than anyone else and you dudes call people c00ns when it brought up.