''Lets be clear gay rights is the unfinished business of black people being free''

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
First of all, the OP is a closeted homosexual. Dude is always talking about gays and the "gay agenda" and he was searching for that disgusting tranny hentai.

Second, whoever thinks there's NO equivalence between black rights and gay rights is a fukking idiot. No one is saying it's a 100% similar or nearly as severe, but of course, dumb nikkas don't understand that.

Third I love this fake ass outrage any time somebody compares the two. In the last two weeks, I've seen nikkas compare homosexuality to bestiality (because, of course, what two consenting adults do is so similar to fukking an animal that can't give consent), and I've seen nikkas comparing a woman getting raped to a person getting their car stolen (because, of course, someone getting their physical property stolen is the same as having their body violated). But how dare I compare the plights of two opposed groups? :stopitslime:

There is no outrage, imo... people just point out the obvious.

The two causes are not the same... A black person shouldn't be forced to support gay so-called rights issues.

Also, all that other shyt you mention is frivolous and fringe ideas.... most people don't hate gays. But blacks struggling for hundreds of years to get basic human rights that Gays have ALWAYS enjoyed.. isn't the same as gay people wanting to call their unions marriage and whatever else they are fighting for.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
So Many fakkits In This Thread.

Taking dikk Up Ones Ass Is A Choice

The Skin Color That I Was Born With Is Not.

Stop Comparing The 2 And Expect Me Not Be ofended.

Despite Their So Called Lacks Of Rights The faq Community Is Still In A Better Place Financially And Socially Than Blacks In America.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
It amazes me that black struggle can be used to justify any other group getting their rights but when WE bring up our struggle, we're told to "shut up" or "slavery ended (insert # of years ago) and you people are still complaining". And for those who want to link it, here's a crazy hypothetical out there. If a race war were to ever break out, and a group of black people just so happen to be beating a gay, caucasian male, not one white person would see that as a group of negros beating a gay man, they'd only see a white man being beaten down. They still have that complexion for the protection. A gay black male on the other hand :mjpls:...I actually feel sorry for them. Think about how hard it is being a black man in this country. Now think about being a black man in this country who is gay. You have zero allies outside of your small group

All the more incentive to dead this shyt if you really are about that "pro-black" shyt nikkas be yapping about...it's a whole section of your community that are already alienated because of their skin, and then by their own people because of who they happen to be attracted to.

Other civil rights issues get compared to ours because the general principals are the same, no there aren't "gays only" water fountains, and it doesn't need to be to draw some kind of parallel to the fact that human beings are in a situation where they are treated as LESS-THAN. It's almost like we're supposed to wait around for gays to be openly hanged en mass before it's ok to say that this is all bad.

It ain't about a body count comparison, it's about killing the head of the snake.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Its part of the Human Rights Movement, which was Started by Blacks. Now it is time for Homosexuals to have their Human Rights. It is not the exact same struggle as Blacks went through. But they are a specific group of humans, seeking to gain the rights that majority of other humans have.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
All the more incentive to dead this shyt if you really are about that "pro-black" shyt nikkas be yapping about...it's a whole section of your community that are already alienated because of their skin, and then by their own people because of who they happen to be attracted to.

Other civil rights issues get compared to ours because the general principals are the same, no there aren't "gays only" water fountains, and it doesn't need to be to draw some kind of parallel to the fact that human beings are in a situation where they are treated as LESS-THAN. It's almost like we're supposed to wait around for gays to be openly hanged en mass before it's ok to say that this is all bad.

It ain't about a body count comparison, it's about killing the head of the snake.

so to be "pro-black" you have to accept someones way of life that you may disagree with? Me personally, don't care what they choose to do because it's their life and I'm not in any position to pass any sort of judgement. The only comparison I can see is the way they are turning the mirror on gay bashers and making them adapt to a more accepting way of life. But in the process they are just as unaccepting, if not more unacceptable, of people who don't agree with their way of life. That's the part that's getting swept under the rug and I find it funny. "You're intruding on my rights so I'm going to intrude on your rights and shame you in the process until you see it my way."

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
First of all, the OP is a closeted homosexual. Dude is always talking about gays and the "gay agenda" and he was searching for that disgusting tranny hentai.

Second, whoever thinks there's NO equivalence between black rights and gay rights is a fukking idiot. No one is saying it's a 100% similar or nearly as severe, but of course, dumb nikkas don't understand that.

Third I love this fake ass outrage any time somebody compares the two. In the last two weeks, I've seen nikkas compare homosexuality to bestiality (because, of course, what two consenting adults do is so similar to fukking an animal that can't give consent), and I've seen nikkas comparing a woman getting raped to a person getting their car stolen (because, of course, someone getting their physical property stolen is the same as having their body violated). But how dare I compare the plights of two opposed groups? :stopitslime:

I'm not closeted about anything.I love p*ssy breh:ahh:

The only thing that bothers me is how gay rights continue to center stage.I also hate the way Messsican rights are right now more important then black rights at any time in Amerikkka.Does that make me hate them?No.My kids are half Messican and my girl is full Messican. Point i'm making is this shyt is all fabricated for votes and money.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I'm tired of these homos trying to piggyback off of the black struggle... they are acting like they are 'down' with the black struggle, but were real quick to call us racial epithets when they found blacks didn't vote with them in Cali.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
I'm tired of these homos trying to piggyback off of the black struggle... they are acting like they are 'down' with the black struggle, but were real quick to call us racial epithets when they found blacks didn't vote with them in Cali.

real talk man..it almost cheapens the reality of the struggle black people went through when you got some homo running around in pink jeans and high heels talking about he wants people to respect his way of expressing himself.

Also this sh1t is flawed at the very core cuz if these homos expect other people to accept them for who they are, why on the flip side can't the homos accept the opinion of people who are homophobic? cant they see the obvious contradiction there?

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
So black people, after we struggled and no one helped us and we suffered and we fought. Not even you or me, but those before us. We just going to take our piece of the pie and sit in the corner like your turn fakkits?

We don't have to agree with them, understand them, or like them. But we know the struggle of being discriminated for who we are. We aren't them, they aren't us, but they were in Martins dream.

The same way we say fukk them, is the same hate cacs say fukk nikkas with. The Sun Shines on All of Us.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The funny thing is most gay dudes have money.

This is actually untrue. Homosexuals (both gays and lesbians) are more likely to be poor than the average straight person. Economic discrimination is a real problem they face.

Are LGBTQ Members More Likely To Be Poor? | Williams Institute

Gay is def. not the new Black by any stretch, but they do have a set of real problems that overlap strongly with the problems faced by the Black community- economic discrimination, and thus access to education, access to healthcare, workplace discrimination, and to some extent, actual physical violence from people who hate them.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Its part of the Human Rights Movement, which was Started by Blacks. Now it is time for Homosexuals to have their Human Rights. It is not the exact same struggle as Blacks went through. But they are a specific group of humans, seeking to gain the rights that majority of other humans have.

Exactly.

I guess we have to wait around for a comparable amount of atrocity before we "do the right thing"

so to be "pro-black" you have to accept someones way of life that you may disagree with?

The bottom line is this is a human rights issue, not a moral dilemma, or a soapbox for an individuals personal opinions on what people do or don't do with their lives.

To me, if you claim to be "pro-black" you shouldn't be able to section off which black people you are going to go to bat for, especially considering how you are well aware that LGBT people of color are going to be catching hell from all angles, even from their own.

Then you wanna persecute people for being on "the down low" but don't want to fight for them to have to be safe, physically,mentally/emotionally/financially/spiritually to do be out in the open, it's childish. If you can exclude a whole section of black folk from your protection and advocacy based on whether or not you are accepting of who they have sex with you aren't as pro-black as you say you are.

It's not about what you prefer people to be doing with their genitalia, it's about the fact that it's laws on the books that disallow human beings the right to live how they want to live in a "free" country. The only reason why social acceptance is being advocated is because it has a heavy influence on the legislature and the overall scope of the issue.