''Lets be clear gay rights is the unfinished business of black people being free''

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The civil rights movement was born from individuals of African descent fighting for rights. Many homosexuals were slave owners so i dont see what rights they needed.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i don't agree that gay rights are the exact same thing as the fight for african american civil rights...but i do believe people should have the right to fukk whoever they feel like fukking or committing to them legally without scrutiny. i could care less what another person does in the bedroom with their significant other. what the fukk does that have to do with me and mine?

if two men or women want to be committed to each other that's THEIR business.

Daps
you should be banned

2c9bd6993ab.gif

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ghey people crack me up sometimes.

A white male who happens to like men but doesn't carry themselves like a flamin f@g is in a much better position than a straight black man.

So their whole campaign for "gay rights" is really some bull shyt, especially when they try to tie it in with the civil rights movement.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Let me ask these fags a question, if God burned fags years ago...what would he do to them now???

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Maybe some of these booty warriors should watch a documentary or two on the REAL Civil Rights Movement before they compare their struggle to get a damn marriage certificate to the men women and children who gave their lives and freedom just to be considered more than 3/5's of a white person

Daps
Reppin
NULL
in some respects, they're right. the bigotry towards homosexuals, while not as severe in its manifestation as what we have been subjected to, has a direct link to white supremacist values that view us as sub-human. it's tied to the very religious extremism that forbids mixing between blacks and whites. i hate when the homosexual agenda is paired with the black struggle, but i do believe that the hatred towards gays has roots in the hatred towards us.

white supremacists believe the superior man is white, heterosexual and christian.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
without bringing up God.. or sexual acts... you still can't justify supporting a gay rights movement by piggybacking off a group that is still struggling with rights.

Gays have been an accepted part of Western society since 950 AD. Blacks still aren't accepted. Sure gays can't do every thing str8 people can do.. but that's because they chose not to. They could fight to increase the scope of civil unions but they don't.. they fight for marriage. They fight for that because they want Validation and not rights. A gay person can fukk whoever they want to fukk - sure some people might not like it, but still the attacks on homosexuals are only a very small fraction of violent crimes against minority groups.. it's almost non existent.

If I was gay- no person would have to know.. I can't hide my beautiful Caramel skin tone (no homo, lol). I don't see why we need to have gays overly represented in every aspect of the media, movies, and TV. I don't see why gays act like they are going through Anything that blacks had to go through 1800-2013. Most of the politicians in Ancient Greece were gay... most of our politicians now are probably gay.. that gay shyt is nothing be a mental defect stemming from a problem at birth or a traumatic childhood situation. Gay's hurt there own cause by trying to disrespect black movements and trying to over saturate the media with Gay people and causes.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, the OP is a closeted homosexual. Dude is always talking about gays and the "gay agenda" and he was searching for that disgusting tranny hentai.

Second, whoever thinks there's NO equivalence between black rights and gay rights is a fukking idiot. No one is saying it's a 100% similar or nearly as severe, but of course, dumb nikkas don't understand that.

Third I love this fake ass outrage any time somebody compares the two. In the last two weeks, I've seen nikkas compare homosexuality to bestiality (because, of course, what two consenting adults do is so similar to fukking an animal that can't give consent), and I've seen nikkas comparing a woman getting raped to a person getting their car stolen (because, of course, someone getting their physical property stolen is the same as having their body violated). But how dare I compare the plights of two opposed groups? :stopitslime:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
in some respects, they're right. the bigotry towards homosexuals, while not as severe in its manifestation as what we have been subjected to, has a direct link to white supremacist values that view us as sub-human. it's tied to the very religious extremism that forbids mixing between blacks and whites. i hate when the homosexual agenda is paired with the black struggle, but i do believe that the hatred towards gays has roots in the hatred towards us.

white supremacists believe the superior man is white, heterosexual and christian.
it's doesn't have it's roots in hatred towards us. The first openly homosexuals that integrated it in society were western Caucasians, the first against it were in Africa.

White Supremacist hate blacks and other races... they are against homosexuality because they want to preserve the white race and homosexuality (they believe ) prevents that, along w white chicks loving dark meat and the white skin gene being recessive anyway.

most homophobes don't like the lifestyle, not the people. And if it's white ideology.. why are the blackest places on Earth the most against homosexuality?

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
I'm all for gay marriage but smh @ that slogan...
Saying "gay is the new black" is like saying there are no more discriminations against blacks and the US is done fighting and is moving onto a different issue. Delusional.

I'll still be watching the movie though.