''Lets be clear gay rights is the unfinished business of black people being free''

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
thats why they are so many downlo brothers outchea in these streets :heh:

A black person against gay(or any other) rights is ironic af if you ask me :manny:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
good grief :snoop: This shyt really irks me when their agenda is linked to black plight. There is NO equivalency whatsoever. I don't see gays only water fountains/bathrooms, literacy test for them to vote, dogs unleashed on them, etc. There are parallels and those are minor as fukk in the grand scheme of things. FOH w/ this. Why would they want to equate this with black rights when our rights are constantly attacked.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
" condem and you will be condemned, judge and you will be judged, forgive and you will be forgiven" - jesus

"The most important thing to do is love your Neighbor like you love yourself" - jesus

I have zero problem with gay rights. If god does then he will handle it himself

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
" condem and you will be condemned, judge and you will be judged, forgive and you will be forgiven" - jesus

"The most important thing to do is love your Neighbor like you love yourself" - jesus

I have zero problem with gay rights. If god does then he will handle it himself

:ohhh: directly from the source

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
It amazes me that black struggle can be used to justify any other group getting their rights but when WE bring up our struggle, we're told to "shut up" or "slavery ended (insert # of years ago) and you people are still complaining". And for those who want to link it, here's a crazy hypothetical out there. If a race war were to ever break out, and a group of black people just so happen to be beating a gay, caucasian male, not one white person would see that as a group of negros beating a gay man, they'd only see a white man being beaten down. They still have that complexion for the protection. A gay black male on the other hand :mjpls:...I actually feel sorry for them. Think about how hard it is being a black man in this country. Now think about being a black man in this country who is gay. You have zero allies outside of your small group