• Playstation One

Votes: 145 56.2%
  • Nintendo 64

Votes: 113 43.8%

• Total voters

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Ps1 had Syphon Filter, Final Fantasy, WWF Attitude, Tekken 1,2,3, Twisted Metal, Bloody Roar...that was a GROWN MAN SYSTEM. :smugdraper:

:whoa:

I'm a PS1 head too, but I had to cop a N64 eventually just because of how violently their wrestling games shytted on their Playstation counterparts

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:whoa:

I'm a PS1 head too, but I had to cop a N64 eventually just because of how violently their wrestling games shytted on their Playstation counterparts

WWF Attitude was fun. Hitting people in the head with a T.V and making them bleed was GOAT. :mjplz:

@KevCo I didn't like 64's controls. I will admit yall had the wrestling game on lockdown. Till PS2 came through and crushed the buildings with smackdown of course. :shaq:

Last edited by a moderator:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
WWF Attitude was fun. Hitting people in the head with a T.V and making them bleed was GOAT. :mjplz:

@KevCo I didn't like 64's controls. I will admit yall had the wrestling game on lockdown. Till PS2 came through and crushed the buildings with smackdown of course. :shaq:

yeah i loved wwf attitude when it launched, but after the thq wcw games it was a wrap......and those smackdown games on ps1 were the truth, outside of no mercy i liked (i think it was smackdown 2 or whatever) the most outta all the wrestling games. personally both systems were awesome, but i had more fun with the n64 than i did with the ps1....

edit:why the fukk is mjs face upside down in your post? :laugh: am i that drunk?

Last edited by a moderator:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Between the wrestling games, mario kart 64, golden eye, zelda and mario how could anyone say ps1 ?????? its not even close.. N64 the best console to ever come out

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
fam, putting in RIDGE RACER, then popping out the disc and putting in YOUR CD for music :lawd:

Beating the BLACK CAR listening to STREET DREAMS on IT WAS WRITTEN CD :ohlawd:

Ridge Racer 1 AND 4 > > > > > trash KID racing games, and don't get me STARTED on the EPIC GODLINESS that is GRAN TURISMO :to:

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
fam, putting in RIDGE RACER, then popping out the disc and putting in YOUR CD for music :lawd:

Beating the BLACK CAR listening to STREET DREAMS on IT WAS WRITTEN CD :ohlawd:

Ridge Racer 1 AND 4 > > > > > trash KID racing games, and don't get me STARTED on the EPIC GODLINESS that is GRAN TURISMO :to:

my nikka ain't NOBODY play any shytty ass Ridge Racer :heh:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
ps1 had better single player games obviously...but n64 totally shat on everything if you had a bunch a people at ya crib, from wrestling, racers, shooters, brawlers and party games...till this day i still can't get 4 people in a room and enjoy games like we did back then (probably because we are old as fukk now) but both great systems of their time, nintendo will never be the same after n64 tho. So Ps1 wins...sorry