Votes: 145 56.2%
  • Nintendo 64

Votes: 113 43.8%

• Total voters

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a difficult one the N64 arguably had 2 games that are considered the best of all time and the local multiplayer was :wow: PS1 had quantity and quality, I can't call it.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
too tough to call .. im confortable callin them co-goats--

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Yoooo my nikka stop what you know about Poy Poy :gladbron:

I thought me and my homies were the only ones to ever play that shyt.
nobody even remembers it.
I accidentally got my hands on it when I bought another used game and poy poy was In the case. my pops burned the cd for all my boys. that shyt was crack.

I don't know brehs im kinda on the fence since I made this thread :skip:

Poy Poy was one of my favorite games... it was like THE party game on psx that hardly anyone knows about. I actually had part 2 as a rom on one of my old computers. Part 2 never got released in the US.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Here are some others that I may have overlooked... Tenchu, Arc the Lad Collection, Einhander, Bomberman Party, Clock Tower, Crash Bandicoot, Castlevania SOTN, Jumping Flash (for my early PS adopters), Battle Arena Toshinden, Grandia, Intelligent Qube

Tenchu had one of the best soundtracks

Last edited by a moderator:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I really wish the NFL didn't give EA that exclusive license. I really want to see what Sony could do with a new NFL gameday using that team that does the Show.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Go to sleep nikka.

Dreamcast? really? :wtf:

name two classics from that shyt of a system

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2:bow:(along with all the other Capcom fighters on there):blessed:
Soul Calibur
Crazy Taxi
Jet Set Radio
Shenmue
Power Stone 1 and 2
Record Of Lodoss War:ahh:
Virtual On: Oratorio Tangram
Garou: Mark Of The Wolves
Sword Of The Berserk: Guts' Rage
Skies Of Arcadia
Ikaruga

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol@tenchu being a classic...GTFOH.

y'all are listing "good" games as classics.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had both consoles at launch...i remember vividly that n64 had moments where you had to wait for a game worth getting to come out but when they did they were DOPE. That's the knock against it...less variety and not enough quantity...which has always been a Nintendo problem post super Nintendo.

GameCube was WAY more forgettable than n64 I can't believe anybody even said that (even though GameCube had the goat game on my list first...resident evil 4).

PSONE had way more games to choose from and more variety but there was also a lot of filler trash that dropped for it. It has some classics but I don't see nobody loading ten chu up on emulators...you dudes are reaching like a muthafukka! Lol

Tekken
Resident evil 1-2
Twisted metal
Metal gear
Final fantasy 7
Syphon Filter
I'm not a big fighter head but I can see street fighter on there .

My personal taste...resident evil 2 and syphon filter are my personal favorite games from psone that gen....I had fun with twisted metal on the same level as Mario kart.

I prefer action RPGs over turn based shyt so in my eyes Zelda is better than final fantasy.

Golden eye is better than everything on that list IMO...

Perfect dark is basically on the same level as GoldenEye but it borrowed its elements from the goat and I just prefer the bond story/characters/etc.

Banjo kazooie is better than all the crash bandicoot games EASILY.

MARIO64 changed the fukking game ...only knock against it for me was that it was on the short side but this game was like the nas of 3d platformers...name a 3d plat former it ain't influenced lol.

I've had every system that ever dropped since the original Nintendo minus anything that was priced ridiculous at launch (didn't have 3do or neo Geo).

I even had a Atari lynx handheld and 32x/Sega cd add ons for genesis. I was a game playing muthafukka.....do NOT act like their wasn't a lot of filler garbage dropping on the psone.

I can admit n64 had mad droughts....they didn't have ea sports behind them either and that murdered them.

But all the great games logged in CRAZY hours because they were so fun.

Psone had more good games in general but if I made a top 5 out of them all I'm putting 3 n64 games in that list..

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I had both consoles at launch...i remember vividly that n64 had moments where you had to wait for a game worth getting to come out but when they did they were DOPE. That's the knock against it...less variety and not enough quantity...which has always been a Nintendo problem post super Nintendo.

GameCube was WAY more forgettable than n64 I can't believe anybody even said that (even though GameCube had the goat game on my list first...resident evil 4).

PSONE had way more games to choose from and more variety but there was also a lot of filler trash that dropped for it. It has some classics but I don't see nobody loading ten chu up on emulators...you dudes are reaching like a muthafukka! Lol

Tekken
Resident evil 1-2
Twisted metal
Metal gear
Final fantasy 7
Syphon Filter
I'm not a big fighter head but I can see street fighter on there .

My personal taste...resident evil 2 and syphon filter are my personal favorite games from psone that gen....I had fun with twisted metal on the same level as Mario kart.

I prefer action RPGs over turn based shyt so in my eyes Zelda is better than final fantasy.

Golden eye is better than everything on that list IMO...

Perfect dark is basically on the same level as GoldenEye but it borrowed its elements from the goat and I just prefer the bond story/characters/etc.

Banjo kazooie is better than all the crash bandicoot games EASILY.

MARIO64 changed the fukking game ...only knock against it for me was that it was on the short side but this game was like the nas of 3d platformers...name a 3d plat former it ain't influenced lol.

I've had every system that ever dropped since the original Nintendo minus anything that was priced ridiculous at launch (didn't have 3do or neo Geo).

I even had a Atari lynx handheld and 32x/Sega cd add ons for genesis. I was a game playing muthafukka.....do NOT act like their wasn't a lot of filler garbage dropping on the psone.

I can admit n64 had mad droughts....they didn't have ea sports behind them either and that murdered them.

But all the great games logged in CRAZY hours because they were so fun.

Psone had more good games in general but if I made a top 5 out of them all I'm putting 3 n64 games in that list..

Thats what makes it a better system then breh.

There really is no contest. I am almost tempted to throw this thread and everyone who agrees that the N64 is better in the bushes
@bk :upsetfavre:

Last edited by a moderator: