Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm thinking Tyrese probably realzied that they weren't going to make it to the vet school in time to save his sister at that point, so he was thinking about giving up altogether.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm thinking Tyrese probably realzied that they weren't going to make it to the vet school in time to save his sister at that point, so he was thinking about giving up altogether.
stop saving their shytty writing

dude gained the motivation to go after speaking with sasha. only for the writers to forget about that, and made him sulk over his pawg

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
There's something off about that little girl. The youngest sister. :patrice:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
comics shyt all over the show, breh

keep in mind, in the comics, michonne is basically on her non cacs steez. no bedwenching, all her love interest have been strong black men. on the show though :upsetfavre: probably gon have her bedwenchin for daryl or rick
I thought she was a lesbian. :ohhh:

edit: people are saying this season her love interest is going to be Rick. :beli:

Did yall know that Rick and the Governor actually have english accents. :russ:

Last edited:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
if Tyrese dont get to smash at least one chick in the prison them zombie are going to get that work :whew:

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
They did versions of two of Tyrese's biggest moments from the comic in last night's episode...his rumble with Rick and "Hammer Time" (in the comic he got locked in a room full of zombies and beat them all down with just his hammer).
Makes me wonder if Ty is gonna get to do something else from the comic...:shaq:
la4In41.jpg

And Carol is officially the gulliest person on the whole show. Killing folks and burning their bodies and not giving two fukks about it.

They really should be keeping those cell doors closed/locked at all times in the quarantined section. The speed with which that flu kills people varies so it is stupid for everyone to be sitting their with their cell doors wide open so they can die, turn and start eating people.

Norman Reedus (Darryl) is the absolute worst fake driver in the history of cinema. The way he was behind the wheel of that car was so comical.

Darryl aint used to driving cars breh.....he stays up on his motorcycle

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:ohhh: You know what? the Gov is back and i didn't know it yet, at the Big Spot, all those army guys killed and equipment taken and that place pretty much bare, the Gov is back. Those guys got hit with from within if i am right, this guy is known to ambush the national guard and that Indian Dr was from Woodbury.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Rick gonna punch someone with their hands down? Tyrese been going through the emotional ringer these last few episodes. I hope Sasha doesn't die. What was with Darryl not seeing all those walkers? I can't believe they just lost another vehicle like that. I wonder what or who is broadcasting that signal from Hot 97 and where it's located.

Carol out here doing what's best for business. I see that Rick will have a problem with that as he's always struggled with making decisions like that. Carol was cold telling ol girl that Glenn would tuck her sick behind in. Now you know Herschal won't die. Fam had the code for infinite ammo and no reload animation. You don't think he grabbed one for instant heals or at least instant status removal? He'll be fine.