Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
My boy Rick using them Batman detective skills to narrow the suspects down to Carol :wow:, picked up on the size of the handprint :whoo: did you :ufdup:.

This silly ass nikka Tyrese had me :dead::snoop:, acting like a big baby, :skip: you barely knew the broad, she was :win: though, so I can understand dat thirst, this is an apocalypse after all, there's not a lot of time for p*ssy :manny:

Carol Lee Curtis with thay Michael Myers style yes to Rick:myman:

Tyrese and the Pawg were together in the Governor's camp. He's probably been eyeing her for months bruh.

You dudes keep looking at it from your perspective. In our world, there's millions of chicks out here. In the Walking Dead, it aint nikka. Tyrese (and alot of other dudes) haven't had any sort of female companionship for over a year now. Then he finds someone. Hey, you're living in hell but, atleast you found someone to be with :manny:.....then bam, she dies. I can see why he's mad.

Last edited:

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Tyrese and the Pawg were together in the Governor's camp. He's probably been eyeing her for months bruh.

You dudes keep looking at it from your perspective. In our world, there's millions of chicks out here. In the Walking Dead, it aint nikka. Tyrese (and alot of other dudes) haven't had any sort of female companionship for over a year now :damn: Then he finds someone. Hey, you're living in hell but, atleast you found someone to be with :manny:.....then bam, she dies. I can see why he's mad.

You don't just let the loss of companionship put you up against the Ricktatorship my G.

Personally, I think Carol killed them and dragged them, instead of just stabbing up zombies and dragging them out. She's BEEN going crazy. Teaching kids how to kill and shyt... especially after being a beaten down wife herself. And Darryl having no desire for that snatchtivia.

I just hope the folks from the car get back in time to warn them of the million deadman march coming their way. I wonder if its time to head to woodburY??????

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
You don't just let the loss of companionship put you up against the Ricktatorship my G.

Personally, I think Carol killed them and dragged them, instead of just stabbing up zombies and dragging them out. She's BEEN going crazy. Teaching kids how to kill and shyt... especially after being a beaten down wife herself. And Darryl having no desire for that snatchtivia.

I just hope the folks from the car get back in time to warn them of the million deadman march coming their way. I wonder if its time to head to woodburY??????

Seems like a pretty plausible reason to me. You think Glenn wouldn't have lost his head if something happened to Maggie.

In fact, I think he did step to Rick twice before IIRC.

In that kinda world having someone is probably the only thing keeping some people sane.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Makes me wonder if Ty is gonna get to do something else from the comic...:shaq:
la4In41.jpg
:gladbron:

Never knew the comics were that explicit

:whoo:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gladbron:

Never knew the comics were that explicit

:whoo:

comics shyt all over the show, breh

keep in mind, in the comics, michonne is basically on her non cacs steez. no bedwenching, all her love interest have been strong black men. on the show though :upsetfavre: probably gon have her bedwenchin for daryl or rick