Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I miss my nikka T Dog :to:

Tyrese alright but im not feeling the actor. He be having this yes mastah steeze going on.

I do like his sister Sasha:jawalrus:

Micchone is the real deal though. :myman:

As far as D'angelo :rudy:

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So Cutty hits Rick with 2 meam haymakers and eats them then gives Cutty the beats :rudy:

*cuts this bullshyt off, goes back to watching Heat/Bulls*

• Dap
Reactions: TNC
Daps
Maaaan let Shane be the one who burned those people we would never hear the end of it. But Carol did it so its ok. :rudy:

Yes I'm still mad about Shane! :heh:

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Appreciated the homage to the Tyrese gym scene from the books. Dude's like Thor with that ball-peen hammer brehs

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
LOL @ driving without looking at the damn road...don't they know thats how all these non driving muhfukkas get run off the road?...

1 lonely ass zombie always in the middle of the road..

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
g4p2.png
If Hot 97 is still broadcasting in the zombie apocalypse, you think they still got Summer Jam, brehs? You think Mr. Cee is pulling the teeth out of the tranny zombies and doing his thing, my dudes? I wonder if Power 106 survived the outbreak?:ohhh: Charlemagne would still be a weird looking nikka amongst a plague of the undead:skip:I think whoever infiltrated the prison and is feeding the zombies might also be a shaman or something. Because Carol has clearly been replaced with a demon:damn: She's had those girls for a couple days and one of them already caught the zombie AIDS. She wouldn't even tuck the little nikka in:wow: Then the way she took the rap for those bodies would make Weebay respect her gangster. Rick did his CSI:Georgia shyt and had her dead to rights in the span of thirty seconds. Zero fukks were given when she admitted it. Rick: Did you kill Karen and David?:to: Carol: Yes
d74e84dc_30413-b60ca72328636352c321973f7e05d567.jpeg
, then she walked away with her two buckets of Molly Watr like nothing happened. I wonder how Rick will handle this one?:mjpls: Surely killing two of their people will be a serious crime with dire repercussions, right?:mjpls: I mean, hitting Rick in the midst of an emotional breakdown leads to you getting a mud hole stomped into you (in the words of the iconic Jim Ross) so it's gonna be the chair for Carol...right?
xpEu00J.png
Speaking of mud holes, It's about time this nikka Cutty caught a W. Dude ran through those zombies like Calvin Johnson against the Cowboys:wow: If that fukk nikka Glenn gets the bushes treatment he might could clap boards and come down with the best pawg on this show:shaq:

TheTwista

Seems It Never Fails
Daps
Reppin
The Cave
g4p2.png
If Hot 97 is still broadcasting in the zombie apocalypse, you think they still got Summer Jam, brehs? You think Mr. Cee is pulling the teeth out of the tranny zombies and doing his thing, my dudes? I wonder if Power 106 survived the outbreak?:ohhh: Charlemagne would still be a weird looking nikka amongst a plague of the undead:skip:I think whoever infiltrated the prison and is feeding the zombies might also be a shaman or something. Because Carol has clearly been replaced with a demon:damn: She's had those girls for a couple days and one of them already caught the zombie AIDS. She wouldn't even tuck the little nikka in:wow: Then the way she took the rap for those bodies would make Weebay respect her gangster. Rick did his CSI:Georgia shyt and had her dead to rights in the span of thirty seconds. Zero fukks were given when she admitted it. Rick: Did you kill Karen and David?:to: Carol: Yes
, then she walked away with her two buckets of Molly Watr like nothing happened. I wonder how Rick will handle this one?:mjpls: Surely killing two of their people will be a serious crime with dire repercussions, right?:mjpls: I mean, hitting Rick in the midst of an emotional breakdown leads to you getting a mud hole stomped into you (in the words of the iconic Jim Ross) so it's gonna be the chair for Carol...right?
xpEu00J.png
Speaking of mud holes, It's about time this nikka Cutty caught a W. Dude ran through those zombies like Calvin Johnson against the Cowboys:wow: If that fukk nikka Glenn gets the bushes treatment he might could clap boards and come down with the best pawg on this show:shaq:

:blessed:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
g4p2.png
xpEu00J.png

Carol better get the chair. I know my dude Shane would have :to:

Carol: Sorry for your lost :birdman:
Cutty: :sadcam: