Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they recreating the scene from the comic where Tyrese was left alone with no hope in sight:lolbron:

2181179-tyreese.jpg

they did a horrible job of it too :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
I'm torn
Tyreese in the comics is a total bad ass
But he is a simp on this show
If that was t-dog surrounded by zombies a random one would have bit his ankle or shoulder

Eh

Not familiar with the comics....Just a casting observation here....for some reason the actor playing Tyrese is prone to playing the simp/ positive role model roles... Even in The Wire (as Cuddy) his acting traits were rathersimiliar to how he is portrayed now... or maybe its just a coincidence...:lupe:

For entertainment purpose (bear in mind I'm one episode behind) ....I'll throw a monkey wrench in the speculation department - it was Tyrese's girlfriend herself that did it (offed those two bodies).

She just put her bracelet on one of the many available corpses and used it to disappear. We'll see her again before the end of the season. Yes - that seems totally implausible, but if I'm right, you better believe I'll be smugly quoting this post:myman:

Also its evident that They are going with the "enemy within" storyline (rat feeding fiasco etc).

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
My boy Rick using them Batman detective skills to narrow the suspects down to Carol :wow:, picked up on the size of the handprint :whoo: did you :ufdup:.

This silly ass nikka Tyrese had me :dead::snoop:, acting like a big baby, :skip: you barely knew the broad, she was :win: though, so I can understand dat thirst, this is an apocalypse after all, there's not a lot of time for p*ssy :manny:

Carol Lee Curtis with thay Michael Myers style yes to Rick:myman:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They did versions of two of Tyrese's biggest moments from the comic in last night's episode...his rumble with Rick and "Hammer Time" (in the comic he got locked in a room full of zombies and beat them all down with just his hammer).
Makes me wonder if Ty is gonna get to do something else from the comic...:shaq:
la4In41.jpg

And Carol is officially the gulliest person on the whole show. Killing folks and burning their bodies and not giving two fukks about it.

They really should be keeping those cell doors closed/locked at all times in the quarantined section. The speed with which that flu kills people varies so it is stupid for everyone to be sitting their with their cell doors wide open so they can die, turn and start eating people.

Norman Reedus (Darryl) is the absolute worst fake driver in the history of cinema. The way he was behind the wheel of that car was so comical.