Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at Daryl's bytchass in this sausagefest :russ: I swear I don't know whats causing me to continue watching this show other than the compulsion to see what happens next :lupe: thank "god" we're coming up on the season finale. I think I'm done after this one. None of the characters are even REMOTELY appealing. Rick is so happy go lucky he doesn't know what the fukk is ever going on. Michonne used to be mad at the world until she got some premature cac weenis. Glen is so sprung that he's willing to be a jackass, not knowing he's clearly about to lose his shyt again over some more white coochie :comeon: Carl just wants to fukk and the moment he does, he'll become like the rest of them. Dude with the mullet is an idiot-savant, the military redhead is just a plain idiot, and Daryl has finally proven that he was ALWAYS a follower and always will be... fukk anybody else, they're not even worth mentioning :pacspit: somebody spoiler me the full comic book story. I'm serious :ufdup: I don't have time for this shyt :stopitslime:
you'll be watching next sunday

:patrice:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
you'll be watching next sunday

:patrice:

And that's the last ep I'll see :yeshrug: fukk another season. If the thread wasn't so big, I'd comb through for the spoilers. I'm done.

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
so are the nikkas at terminus cannibals then? pretty sure I read a spoiler back in this thread saying some shyt like that.. who gonna get eaten? is this even following the comics I never peeped that shyt.. :yeshrug:

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
my brehs that played the WD game know due to the similarities to Mark, this character is a prime "gunned up and sautéed quick" candidate:

Screen-Shot-2013-11-21-at-8.15.30-PM-1.png

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my brehs that played the WD game know due to the similarities to Mike, this character is a prime "gunned up and sautéed quick" candidate.

Screen-Shot-2013-11-21-at-8.15.30-PM-1.png
i was thinking the same thing, breh. she goes up stairs so they can treat her leg, only for her to get got :lolbron: but then i thouht about it, she already got something cookin. what are they odds they're eating bbq'd beth? :ehh: