Daps
So this is really about to happen?
565753-looneytunes.jpg

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think everybody agree's terminus is on some evil shyt. place was way too easy to get into. no locks or nothing. that whole last scene was creepy as fukk...especially with that happy ass white b*tch. almost seemed like a dream sequence. the tension in this episode was great. I was honestly expecting glenn or maggie to get offed after they found eachother. I just get the feeling one of em is gonna get it. but then I remembered this is walking dead and not game of thrones....I don't think they got the guts to pull off a shocking death scene. and that demon bytch last week don't count. I still got a feeling one of the main characters is gonna go next week though.

Hershel getting brutally murdered don't count? That shyt is still burning me slow. :to:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:russ:Even people who don't read the comics pretty much already know the deal with terminus. Next episode looks good. I guess they won't hit Dc till second half of next season.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Can someone explain why they showed Michonne a season ago covered in blood and how that actually keeps the walkers away , and why no one has thought to do it since
TV shows gonna TV show. :manny: Glenn and Rick did the same thing in the 1st season but what would be the fun in that?

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I think everybody agree's terminus is on some evil shyt. place was way too easy to get into. no locks or nothing. that whole last scene was creepy as fukk...especially with that happy ass white b*tch. almost seemed like a dream sequence. the tension in this episode was great. I was honestly expecting glenn or maggie to get offed after they found eachother. I just get the feeling one of em is gonna get it. but then I remembered this is walking dead and not game of thrones....I don't think they got the guts to pull off a shocking death scene. and that demon bytch last week don't count. I still got a feeling one of the main characters is gonna go next week though.
I think the people at Terminus are cannibals.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Maggie or glenn die next episode...this has all been foreshadowing

My money is on Maggie and the dyke getting taken out. Also the band of rednecks if/when they catch up with Rick and the swaggy pair. They gonna fukk around and get clapped up by chocolate ninja and corrooll da don dadda.