Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when they went and got the antibiotics that was before the break

I remember Rick and Carol going for antibiotics, but I don't recall Rick giving Glenn anything, there was never time because by the time Rick got back that's when the whole War with the Governor erupted.

There was NO SCENE of showing Glenn getting well or getting the medicine to get well.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
because im assuming darry is hanging out with the hunters who are canibals

the old guy leader said terminus is for people like us

I thought he was talking down about Terminus like there ''ain't no sanctuary". Their main goal for going to Terminus was to find Rick (although they don't know that's who they are looking for) for killing someone in there group.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the old guy leader said terminus is only for people like us

maybe hes not ready to let darryl know what he really likes to eat

:eat:

i thought he said its NOT for people like us

that they wouldnt welcome people like them with open arms... dudes who survive by any means

anyway terminus is not in the comics for people concerned about spoilers... so its really all speculation

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought he was talking down about Terminus like there ''ain't no sanctuary". Their main goal for going to Terminus was to find Rick (although they don't know that's who they are looking for) for killing someone in there group.

i thought he said its NOT for people like us

that they wouldnt welcome people like them with open arms... dudes who survive by any means

anyway terminus is not in the comics for people concerned about spoilers... so its really all speculation
I heard the same as these dudes. TERMINUS is NOT for people like Darryl.

Remember when he said that "There's nothing worse than an outside cat that thinks he's an inside cat."

I'm somewhat stretching out the OG meaning but yeah.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
the old guy leader said terminus is only for people like us

maybe hes not ready to let darryl know what he really likes to eat

:eat:
that dont add up. after they killed that one dude in their crew they just left his body. if they were cannibals they would have chopped him up for dinner

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I think everybody agree's terminus is on some evil shyt. place was way too easy to get into. no locks or nothing. that whole last scene was creepy as fukk...especially with that happy ass white b*tch. almost seemed like a dream sequence. the tension in this episode was great. I was honestly expecting glenn or maggie to get offed after they found eachother. I just get the feeling one of em is gonna get it. but then I remembered this is walking dead and not game of thrones....I don't think they got the guts to pull off a shocking death scene. and that demon bytch last week don't count. I still got a feeling one of the main characters is gonna go next week though.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
-I swear I have a feeling that bytch was cooking humans at Terminus..

-Maggie burning that picture lets me know she's gonna die soon.

-Daryl needs some more arrows pronto.

-I can't stand all this smiling Michonne got going on, I need the brooding bytch back

-No Tyreese = great episode

-Maggie p*ssy must be phenomenal...Got him going thru dark tunnels to get to her quicker.

-I'm mad nobody is utilizing the brilliant technique of covering them self with walker guts to blend in..