Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Look bruh, you're gonna get a little vacation here soon, and I'm gonna give you the courtesy of knowing why.

shyt like this.

You've made SEVERAL pedo sounding posts all throughout this thread, and you honestly need professional help, although I'd prefer if you just put a gun in your mouth and pulled the trigger.

:merchant:

:sadcam: one of the most etherous posts ive seen on the coli :merchant:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
and yet, here you are :skip: y'all nikkas aint going no where and im glad the show runner dont listen to fickle fans. end up with a horrible season like s3 taking y'all advice.
folks here never heard of the word contemplate now :russ:and season 3 was the whole govenor arc + being introduced to michonne/ tyreese crew right? stop it.At worst you could say it was too fast paced, fill with blood n guts with very little in the way of exposition.But u were not entertained? did you not have the feeling something major was going to go down? now tell me if u get that feeling for this season :beli:
WHY AM I WATCHING THIS TRASH?????????????:mindblown:
wrong week to be asking that, the recent episode showed how good the show is when it wants to be

Last edited:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've watched this show long enough to know that nothing anybody does or the choices that they make, make any sense. So when Carol shot the little girl I was actually surprised because it made sense.

And I would just like to applaud the showrunners or writers or whoever on their work with Carol. When I first started watching during season 1 I would of never guessed Carol would of made it this far and turned out to be such a powerful character. :obama:

They developed her very well.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
folks here never heard of the word contemplate now :russ:and season 3 was the whole govenor arc + being introduced to michonne/ tyreese crew right? stop it.At worst you could say it was too fast paced, fill with blood n guts with very little in the way of exposition.But u were not entertained? did you not have the feeling something major was going to go down? now tell me if u get that feeling for this season :beli:
wrong week to be asking that, the recent episode showed how good the show is when it wants to be
Lol so basically people getting killed = riveting tv. People not getting killed = trash

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

see that's y'all problem, y'all want instant gratification every episode at the expense of the long term storyline. they introduced michonne poorly and almost ruined her character. tyrese was also introduced poorly. they killed off t-dawg because of the previous "1 black guy rule", killed off lori and andrea prematurely, devastating future story lines -- and they basically rushed through the best story arc and made it unbearable.

and i still think you dudes see the seasons better in hindsight. last season people were complaining that the story wasn't going anywhere and yall were tired of the prison, woodbury, and the governor.

Last edited:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
The one daughter was feeding the zombies

again you saying this young girl going out in the middle of the night to feed the walkers? She is catching rats in her spare time also and hiding them from her sister and father? Then she is sneaking back into the prison also? Okay:stopitslime:

Haha you could say that for whoever it ends up being.

She gives the zombies names, is attached to them, but it's impossible she was feeding them?

:smugbiden:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
1901383_10152724876893136_1290149628_n.jpg

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After sitting with the episode, I still think it's good but there were some very cheap points that moved the plot forward.

The reveal that Lizzie was doing all that with the rats, Carol telling Tyreese that she offed his girl, him not flipping out on her/ forgiving her and them leaving that nice spot to head to Terminus.

We all knew that spot was too comfy for them to stay but the execution was seen from a mile away.

And the Talking dead was a train wreck. Carol just said the same thing over and over the whole episode.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
After sitting with the episode, I still think it's good but there were some very cheap points that moved the plot forward.

The reveal that Lizzie was doing all that with the rats, Carol telling Tyreese that she offed his girl, him not flipping out on her/ forgiving her and them leaving that nice spot to head to Terminus.

We all knew that spot was too comfy for them to stay but the execution was seen from a mile away.

And the Talking dead was a train wreck. Carol just said the same thing over and over the whole episode.
Are you not watching Survivor this year breh?

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Mullet dude will be on Talking Dead this week, so i'm guessing he will be a vital part of this weeks story line. They really need to get the fukk up outta Georgia.

If there are this many survivors and survivor camps within a 30 mile radius, imagine how many there could be nationwide :patrice:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Mullet dude will be on Talking Dead this week, so i'm guessing he will be a vital part of this weeks story line. They really need to get the fukk up outta Georgia.

If there are this many survivors and survivor camps within a 30 mile radius, imagine how many there could be nationwide :patrice:

I take a glance and say that by the end of the first month probably 10-15% of the population is alive. Being said though, unless you were Daryl, there is no way you can survive on your own. You have to stay in a group, but then again, there are times when you need to get away from them if their path is fukking stupid.

Like Governors "Take the Prison" shyt. You need strength in numbers, killing more people for a secure piece of land isn't that smart. :heh: