Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
They didn't have to kill baby girl like that doe :whoa: could've let her live and bounced.
That's no way to treat a mental disease, even in a post apocalyptic world. Girl lost everyone and most def suffered some kind of trauma.

That girl wouldn't of lasted a day on her own.

It was best to just put her down.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Lizzie is Ben from the comics :ohhh:

so can someone explain the comics and carl killing a kid or I guess the comic version of what happened in last nights episode
comic spoilers ahead:
Ben and Billy are twins whose fam joined the group. Their parents are killed by walkers and Dale and Andrea become their new mom and dad. Ben starts killing animals and seems like a psycho. While theyre on the run, Ben kills his brother much like Lizzie did and says the same "Dont worry, he'll come back, I didnt hurt his brain" line. The group doesnt know what to do with him so they lock him in a van. During the night, Triple OG Chourul creeps in the van and handles that with his pistol.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad the woman didn't give Tyreese no p*ssy. He probably would have killed his damn self by swallowing a bottle of pills.:stopitslime: On another note, I find it weird how Tyreese (and Sasha too for that matter) don't seem to be concerned with the other's wellbeing.
Maggie and Beth ain't worried about each other either. I think Beth might have mentioned Maggie once but finding Glenn has been Maggie's only focus

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
You obviously don't have children of your own.
:stopitslime: I have three nikka. Dude compared it to Wallace's death scene, And lizzie's death is nowhere near that. fukk am i supposed to be sad about some sociopath kid who gutted her sister, dismembered bunnies, fed rats to zombies, and was about to murk a baby.

fukk outta here with that We are the World bullshyt :camby:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
:stopitslime: I have three nikka. Dude compared it to Wallace's death scene, And lizzie's death is nowhere near that. fukk am i supposed to be sad about some sociopath kid who gutted her sister, dismembered bunnies, fed rats to zombies, and was about to murk a baby.

fukk outta here with that We are the World bullshyt :camby:

We are the children! :damn:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I probably wouldn't have offed Lizzie. But her crazy ass would have got left in the wilderness alone.

Funny thing is, knowing my luck, she would have survived, grew up and became such a psychopath that she'd make the Governor look sane.

That actually would've been dope as fukk ...

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
i woulda whipped her ass atleast see if i can beat the crazy outta her:yeshrug:

on second thought black folks always think ass whoppins can fix a kid :dahell:

white folks fix kids with that 38 snub nose :whew:

They did the right thing putting her down. That can't fix that type of crazy...she killed her sister and is keeping walkers around endangering everyone. Survival is everything now and they have to eliminate a liability like her.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i woulda whipped her ass atleast see if i can beat the crazy outta her:yeshrug:

on second thought black folks always think ass whoppins can fix a kid :dahell:

white folks fix kids with that 38 snub nose :whew:
:mjlol: @ you walking in on a little girl murdering her younger sister and about to slice up a infant baby and you figure a whipping will suffice for the punishment

:laff:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all keep saying Tyrese's supposed to be this "Big Badass":usure: Well, I'm waiting for Cutty to stop being a p*ssycat:ehh:...whimpering like a baby in fetal position everytime he takes a nap:stopitslime: In a Zombie Apocalypse, throw Sheriff Rick in the bushes:birdman: I'm rolling with Triple OG Carol:myman: Another better way of offing Headshot Lizzie:patrice:, would have let Mika returned as a Walker an tear her psychotic sister up as retribution:demonic:....Terminus better live up to the hype:ufdup: