Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
see that's y'all problem, y'all want instant gratification every episode at the expense of the long term storyline. they introduced michonne poorly and made almost ruined her character. tyrese was also introduced poorly. they killed off t-dawg because of the previous "1 black guy rule", killed off lori and andrea prematurely, devastating future story lines -- and they basically rushed through the best story arc and made it unbearable.

and i still think you dudes see the seasons better in hindsight. last season people were complaining that they story wasn't going anywhere and they were tired of the prison, woodbury, and the governor.
your points all over the map and u are clearly speaking as a dude thats judging/watching the show having read the source material..Oh and you destroy your whole argument by citing these moves
killed off lori and andrea prematurely, devastating future story lines
as bad..Lori served her purpose the moment shane died and the actress presence brought the show down..Andrea became an irritant much like glen is now and was basically written out of the group a whole season wasnt hard to move on from her..

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Lol so basically people getting killed = riveting tv. People not getting killed = trash
or an overarching plot = govenor.Day to day cafukkery =the prison, whilst the show got a healthy injection of dope characters at the same time doing away with dead weight..And erm have ppl not died this season? :mjpls: guess what outside of the recent episode its still trash so i dont get your point

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Am I the only one that wants Tyreese to be killed?... He's pretty fukking annoying to me..
the problem I have with him is the same problem I had with tristan wilds when he was on 90210.Just couldnt shake the fact he wasnt micheal anymore, that all he was now was a white washed, sissified lame from the burbs..It just dont look right seeing this actor playing such a (almost) simple minded gruff role where he constantly plays sidekick to any of the originals irrespective of gender..

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
as bad..Lori served her purpose the moment shane died and the actress presence brought the show down..Andrea became an irritant much like glen is now and was basically written out of the group a whole season wasnt hard to move on from her..
yeah, not even close. this is just the result of bad writing. the last show runner had a really tough time writing for black people and women. lori did not serve her purpose after shane died, she was much more relevant to a future plot. andrea was another victim of poor writing, as she's EXTREMELY valuable in future plot lines and is still alive in the comics today. michonne and tyrese were also victims of shyt writing in season 3, but they; at least it was exciting to you

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
or an overarching plot = govenor.Day to day cafukkery =the prison, whilst the show got a healthy injection of dope characters at the same time doing away with dead weight..And erm have ppl not died this season? :mjpls: guess what outside of the recent episode its still trash so i dont get your point
Lol and this recent ep is the only one in this run where anyone died, thats my point. If they wouldnt have killed them little girls, youd be calling this ep trash as well. Whether or not the next 2 episodes will be dope or trash depends almost entirely on how many main characters get the axe.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Lol and this recent ep is the only one in this run where anyone died, thats my point. If they wouldnt have killed them little girls, youd be calling this ep trash as well. Whether or not the next 2 episodes will be dope or trash depends almost entirely on how many main characters get the axe.
it wasnt just the girls there was atmosphere, more shyt going on than a fukin drinking game after dark for damn near half the episode.We got character development and "storyline progression" not just a cost cutting filler episode with 3 characters chilling then killing 3 zombies (to satify the blood thirsty) then chilling again