Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Mika dying crushed my soul brehs
imo this was the worst death of the cast so far,because she was such a sweet little girl,when I saw talking dead and they did the memoriam and she flashed that smile of hers..

:to:

:aicmon: cut it out breh.

I really hated that soft bytch. I'm glad they killed her off. You can't have pussies in the Zombie Apocalypse. I need nikkas thats gon be ride or die and that bytch definitely wasn't.
exactly. I wanna be surrounded with people that actually think and aren't controlled by their emotions. smarts.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Mika dying crushed my soul brehs
imo this was the worst death of the cast so far,because she was such a sweet little girl,when I saw talking dead and they did the memoriam and she flashed that smile of hers..

:to:
Nothing has topped T-Dogg and Dale's deaths yet :to:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
why they had to kill this cutie? :sadcam: if they let her grow, she coulda been the baddest bytch next to sasha.

8a6740f47fb42951ca33f3fab5c20256.jpg

fukk outta here

I was rooting for Tyrese to murk her. Why the hell you wanna see a lil cute kid get killed? :dahell:

Swagnificent the pedo :chilly:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Fukk a Dale. Wanted everyone to be on the straight and narrow in the apocalypse, always poking his nose in other people's business. I'm glad he got his sh1t ripped open :ahh:
My only criticism of Dale is that he should of let that dumb bytch Andrea die at the CDC.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
fukk outta here

I was rooting for Tyrese to murk her. Why the hell you wanna see a lil cute kid get killed? :dahell:

I really hated that soft bytch. I'm glad they killed her off. You can't have pussies in the Zombie Apocalypse. I need nikkas thats gon be ride or die and that bytch definitely wasn't.

:dahell:. Be bipolar brehs

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lets just keep it real for a second..

Lori had the saddest death.....

Because she was probably the most annoying character, this gets over-looked, but the development and the circumstances made that shyt heart breaking, because you felt for the characters that care about her...

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

Because she was probably the most annoying character, this gets over-looked, but the development and the circumstances made that shyt heart breaking, because you felt for the characters that care about her...

Yeah, true true.

But she gone
:blessed:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin

Nah it wasn't sad or heart breaking.
Dumb bytch should of took another abortion pill. What kind of selfish a$$hole has a baby during a damn zombie outbreak :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dahell: uhhhh no.

I was happy as hell when that bytch died. Them nikkas Carl and Rick got over it.

Saddest death IMO so far on the show is Shane. With Governor being a close second. :to: