Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I guess this was the episode Andrew Lincoln was referring to that he said would be the most shocking and controversial they've done yet. :ld:

By this shows standards I guess it lived up to the hype but it's hard to shock your audience when the characters being put in these situations are expendable and played by such mediocre actors.
Lizzy was an excellent actor for a kid her age. Played the psycho part really well. :wow:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
You guys complaining about the last few eps dont understand character development? The Beth/Daryl dynamic has been really well done imo. We're supposed to be shocked and saddened by the death of this lil female Damien and her sis, but honestly I wasnt. Reason being they never got much screen time or character development. And Beth was a slightly older version of them. If she got got no one would really care. She needed some fleshing out, plus we needed to see Daryl deal with what happened at the prison and Merle and everything. Now if/when they get got it'lll hit much harder than it would have prior. Same goes for Bob.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
solid episode, they didnt need the entire episode to kill off the 2 girls

Lizzie :to:

anyways, they haven't shown Rick in weeks :dead:

next 2 eps better be amazing

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The opening scene before the credits, did that actually happen?

Yes. Instead of the opening scene being a intro to the scene. The scene was actually in the middle of the episode, when Lizzie is fukking around with the zombie in the backyard. The entire opening scene was meant to tell alot of shyt was about to go down.

A child playing with a zombie, no one watching, and the kettle was boiling; a metaphor where it was getting too hot, and stuff was about to boil over. Same with the deer. Alot of people miss the symbolism when they first see the episode, and then the second time around it makes sense.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I'm glad the woman didn't give Tyreese no p*ssy. He probably would have killed his damn self by swallowing a bottle of pills.:stopitslime: On another note, I find it weird how Tyreese (and Sasha too for that matter) don't seem to be concerned with the other's wellbeing.
Because both think the other dead. Sasha saw Tyresse pinned down by automatic fire when she saw him last, same with Ty he only had traveled with the kids until finding Carol and he is also just behind Rick and his group who left no signs like Maggie did for Glenn . Glen group is the farthest back since he was traveling a truck for hours before he woke up, that's why he is so far back.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Lizzy was an excellent actor for a kid her age. Played the psycho part really well. :wow:

You don't have to sell me on Lizzy friend, there's a ton of ideas they could've brought to the show through her character and she had one of the most interesting story lines of the show so far. It's too bad that after only 6 episodes they decided it was worth sacrificing her to add depth to 2 characters that nobody gives a fukk about but at least she brought life to an otherwise mediocre cast for a while.

On a positive note hopefully this will toughen Cutty's bytch ass up so we won't have to see him crying in his sleep for the 5th time over a bytch he knew less than a week. :mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Good ep, a shame it had to be Mika because she was a cute kid.
Lizzie being all :demonic: talking about she was about to start cutting up on Lil Asskicker right before Cutty and Carol showed up. And Cutty soft ass leaving all the heavy lifting for Carol...he even had her digging the graves and shyt!

I am digging how things one group is doing are being noticed by the rest of the groups like Carol's crew noticing that something was burning which I am assuming was the moonshine cabin that Beth and Darryl set on fire.

And swaddling Lil Asskicker while they are on the move is a good touch...babies love that sit and it keeps them quiet even though it took me a second to realize Cutty was wearing her like a backpack.