Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah....Tyreese layed up in the fetal position and sweating in his sleep while mumbling "no"..."no"..."no"... is a bit much...I want him to be among the top survivors, but this type of shyt makes it hard..

and I need Killer Carl to come back to form to get back in my top 5....

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Headshot Lizzie was on a hundred, thousand, trillion:bryan: I feel some type of way that I was an originally cheerleader of her bustin' her gun:why: Sweatheart Mika:rip: didn't deserve to heinously get gutted:damn:, by the hands of her psychotic Cain sister:wow: It's good that demonic shih tzu got took out in the back/front and put down:pacspit: Tough call for OG Carol:ohlawd:, but she did that, so the rest of the crew wouldn't have to go through that at Terminus:patrice: Not like I do anyways, but I can never look at flowers the same:to:

Last edited:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Talking Dead was kind of corny....They really tried to make those killings somber as fukk....

But that's what happens when undeveloped characters get killed or die....I was like
wiz-khalifa-shrug-o.gif
when Mika was killed....and
giphy.gif
....when Lizzie died ...

That's why these last 3 episodes have been so good IMO, it made me give a shyt about characters I didn't give a shyt about before ..Gave them some depth...

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
carol is OG status :wow:

people complain, but when everybody else is too much of a bytch to do the dirty work, she will take care of it

It would help if she was a bad older broad but she's got gray, dyke hair and osteoporosis. Realistic for this show but :camby:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I'm surprised people love this episode so much. To me it was just okay. I guess since I read the comics it didn't impact me as much. Although compared to the previous episodes it was much better. Looks like the next one should be good though.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
It would help if she was a bad older broad but she's got gray, dyke hair and osteoporosis. Realistic for this show but :camby:
yeah, that dyke hair kinda turns me off, but if i was in tyrese's situation i wouldnt kick her out of bed. she could still fukk you like there's no tomorrow...and with the way things are going, that really might be the case!

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Mika dying crushed my soul brehs
imo this was the worst death of the cast so far,because she was such a sweet little girl,when I saw talking dead and they did the memoriam and she flashed that smile of hers..

:to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mika dying crushed my soul brehs
imo this was the worst death of the cast so far,because she was such a sweet little girl,when I saw talking dead and they did the memoriam and she flashed that smile of hers..

:to:

I really hated that soft bytch. I'm glad they killed her off. You can't have pussies in the Zombie Apocalypse. I need nikkas thats gon be ride or die and that bytch definitely wasn't.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
I really hated that soft bytch. I'm glad they killed her off. You can't have pussies in the Zombie Apocalypse. I need nikkas thats gon be ride or die and that bytch definitely wasn't.
:Hulk Hogan You FD Up:
she just started to bust her gun in that episode developing her skills,and she was just 7….