Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Waiiit.

I haven't watched the show since last season, but did they actually kill the little girls the way they did in the comic? If so, maybe I"m fukked up, but I may have to catch back up lol
:lupe: I completely missed all of that during the campaign. Probably since I was so busy shooting while them conversations was going on.

Kind of, just replace Carl with Carol and not as ruthless as he handled it.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How irresponsible to leave that crazy bytch alone with the younger ones....

Kind of mad these kids aim was so impeccable...no kick back. Nothing....just head shot after head shot....come on fam...

Where the fukk was the baby when they left?...Stuffed in the backpack?

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
On some real shyt...Carol has shot up the depth chart...

Lizzie showed Carl how to act....I believed that little psycho twat...She just didn't get it...Out of all the things to apologize for, she chose to say sorry for pointing the gun at Carol...WOW...lol...that was great..

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How irresponsible to leave that crazy bytch alone with the younger ones....

Kind of mad these kids aim was so impeccable...no kick back. Nothing....just head shot after head shot....come on fam...

Where the fukk was the baby when they left?...Stuffed in the backpack?
not to mention guns weigh more than they look. they throwing them pistols around like they're made of paper. those weak ass lil girls. :childplease:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Daryl
Michonne
Carol

RIck

The rest

I can't give it to Maggie or Glenn, because I don't really like their love story...One of them has to go...I think it's Maggie that's gonna go.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
And you're not gonna see me huddled up in Camden trying to get a peek at a kid getting killed.

Watched both. Not the same. Both of those girls weren't human anymore.

Look, my tolerance is pretty high. I've watched Battle Royale twice. Maybe that was more tolerable because it was middle schoolers killing each other for the sake of survival. But this struck a nerve.

:heh: fukk outta here