Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I want to go back to the wasteland breh. :to:

I grabbed the GOTY edition off of Amazon awhile back and replayed it with all the add-ons and DLC. Honestly, it's my favorite joint from last gen. The games graphics and gameplay are a little outdated, but it's still as immersive and fun as it was when I played the first time back when I was a freshman in high school.

I'm just waiting for Bethesda to make that announcement on the next gen consoles. Imagine the possibiltites on the PS4/XB1. :wow:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I grabbed the GOTY edition off of Amazon awhile back and replayed it with all the add-ons and DLC. Honestly, it's my favorite joint from last gen. The games graphics and gameplay are a little outdated, but it's still as immersive and fun as it was when I played the first time back when I was a freshman in high school.

I'm just waiting for Bethesda to make that announcement on the next gen consoles. Imagine the possibiltites on the PS4/XB1. :wow:

Yeah man...personally I think Fallout 3 might be the best game of all time. I played that shyt for hours everyday like most people did. I wasn't that thrilled with New Vegas. I really hope they put out a new one on PS4/XB1. I can only imagine the shyt they would do with it.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yeah man...personally I think Fallout 3 might be the best game of all time. I played that shyt for hours everyday like most people did. I wasn't that thrilled with New Vegas. I really hope they put out a new one on PS4/XB1. I can only imagine the shyt they would do with it.

Cosign. I copped NV too and even though it had more features and better controls, it didn't have the same charm and the Courier's story wasn't as impersonal as the Lone Wanderer's. Didn't even finish NV this time around. :ld:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cosign. I copped NV too and even though it had more features and better controls, it didn't have the same charm and the Courier's story wasn't as impersonal as the Lone Wanderer's. Didn't even finish NV this time around. :ld:

Me neither. I mean i guess I like the fact you could make ammo, but I wasn't actually doing that shyt. :bryan:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Damn man. Yall had me spending the last 15 mins watching Fallout 3 vids :to: I don't wanna reinstall that shyt right now while in school! I WONT!

shyt is a time killer. I lucked out and rented it from Blockbuster during Christmas break. Played hours daily and by the time school was getting ready to begin again, I had just made it past Rivet City. :heh:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
The very first episode of TWD Rick had to kill a little walker girl, that was ep one. Also one of the best endings of the TWD was when Rick had to shoot Carol's daughter Sophia who turned walker, also a kid. They been killing kids on the show for a minute now.
yes, but not actual people, just walkers :manny:

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
I guess this was the episode Andrew Lincoln was referring to that he said would be the most shocking and controversial they've done yet. :ld:

By this shows standards I guess it lived up to the hype but it's hard to shock your audience when the characters being put in these situations are expendable and played by such mediocre actors.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm watching right now. Call me crazy, but I'm sure Tyrese was on his white girl steeze long before the zombie apocolypse :comeon:

That's what I thought, didn't even slap her around or nothing. He wants to hit that, and I don't blame him. :banderas: You can see the mental struggle behind his eyes, he's in love with her.